The False Date

Alexia wasn't impressed by Cid's confession towards her, he sounded like one of those innocent boys who didn't know how to kill.

But if it meant having her fiancé (who she really didn't like) to leave her alone (hopefully) then she settled down to pretend that the two of them are dating.

'I wonder, what will brother Corneus say about this?' She wondered, and immediately began walking to the administration building in the academy, leaving Cid alone very dumbfounded.

So what did happen?

Once she arrived to his room in the academy, she noticed that he was looking at several papers, one of which noticably had Zenon's picture on it.

"Hm, it seems my sister has arrived this early. What do you need?" He asked after taking a long glance at her face.

"Someone confessed to me."

"And your rejected him?"

"Huh? No way, I was amused by his confession so I accepted his confession."

Softly nodding his head, Corneus asked her about the appearance of the  boy, and once she told him, he nodded again.

"That boy is Cid Kagenou, the younger brother of Claire Kagenou, and a very average looking boy with a below decent background compared to his sister. I don't really mind letting you two have a date, but...."

Corneus stood up slowly, shifting his glasses a little bit while he stared towards his sister.

"Starting tomorrow, I'll make watchful eyes between the two of you at times, I'm just being cautious. Oh, and bout Zenon, I'll handle him myself."

"Thank you, brother." Alexia replied with a smile, before she turned around to leave.

When he was alone, Corneus lifted up the paper that contained incriminating evidence about Zenon.

"Just a little more, then my Dragoons and Valkyries blended within the academy will take action. High treason shall not be tolerated."

The next day, due to Cid being known as Alexia's new boyfriend, many eyes were on him and he just didn't care much other than knowing that this happened to him because of some mild blunder.

He was even talked about by the fellow students all around him!

In fact, it invigorated his Mob Instincts more! He wanted to completely ruin his and Alexia's relationship through trying his hardest to be average!

In the cafeteria, his lunch was simple porridge served to lower class nobles and commoners who were skilled enough to join the academy.

Pretty average, as many would say.

Now, sitting in front of his fellow mobs, Po and Skel, he verily expected this time to be average as he knew it.

The two complained that Cid was just too average for this, and no was should he have been accepted by the princess as her girlfriend!

And before he could begin eating his porridge, Po and Skel were noticably staring towards somebody.

"Hm? What is it?" He asked, pretending to not notice who was standing beside him before slowly glancing at her.

Alexia gave Cid a very intimidating glare that would have scared the other students, yet he looked pretty blunt.

"Excuse me, can I sit beside you?" She asked, and Cid complied after his mob friends did as asked.

Cid glanced at the maid right behind Alexia, and noticed a really noticable facial feature that was present on her.

'Huh, she looks like Alpha's twin... No, is she her sister? Her niece? She really does feel similar to Alpha, though. Should I ask her?'