𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟎𝟏

✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

The sun Rose up but somebody was still in deep slumber suddenly phone rang but she didn't care to pick the call, phone continued ringing and irritatingly she had to take the call.

"Meerub.....Itni dair kyu hogyi phone uthane me." said Saba Meerub's bestfriend and partner in crime today they decided to do outing but Meerub was still sleeping because she is night owl sleeps in morning and last night she slept at Three–thirty and now it was already ten–forty–five.

"So Rahi thi,"Meerub said in sleepy  voice, "bhul gayi meerub Hume Aaj bahar Jana tha jaldi utho tayar ho," saba almost scream, "vaise tumne tumare Bhai aur baba se permission toh Li na," saba said in low voice.

"Meerub ko koi kese mana kar sakta hai aur baba woh naah kehke kabhi  Mera Dil kabhi nahi dukha sakte," Meerub said with mischievous grin.

"Achha abh jaldi tayar ho jao."

"Haa baba."

After Taking shower, Meerub got ready, wearing blue denim jeans sky blue colour knee length kurta hai and sky blue and dark blue colour checks scarf wearing it around her neck.

she went down to meet her father
She hugged him, "good morning baba," she said with huge smile on her face no matter how cruel Malik Mukhtar is for world but his is world's best father for Meerub he never let meerub feel that she don't have mother he always tried to give her mother and father love.

"Saara pyaar toh sirf beti ke liye hai beta ho yaa na ho ek hi barabar hai, haina?". Zubair said while coming downstairs meerub broke the hug she went and gave him side hug, "Kisne kaha bhai I love you also aap bhi mere liye important ho you know na," meerub said.

"Par kya abh aapki izajat ho toh me jau,mene aap logo ko kal bataya tha please,"making puppy eyes which melted Malik Mukhtar's and he allowed meerub to go with friend.

"Lekin dhyaan se jana,tumhe pata hai na humare dushman khan Ghat lagaye baithe hai," zubair said concern was evident in his eyes shows how much his cares about his sister.

She nodded and thought, "yeh khans ke wajah se kisi din Mera aana jaana band ho jayega pata nahi kyu piche padee hai,huh".

Meanwhile a notification pop up,

Saba – "hume Aaj hi jaana hai meri maa jaldi karo".

As soon as meerub came out of her thought and read that message she bid bye to his brother and father and left with saba.

Saba and Meerub decided to spend whole day with eachother so they first had breakfast in restaurant because Meerub left home without having breakfast, after breakfast they decided to do shopping not from mall but in bazaar as soon as they entered they saw panipuri they could not stop themselves and went to have panipuri even though they had a breakfast.

After eating panipuri saba saw one bangles stall while Meerub was paying.

"Meerub woh dekh kitni Sundar chudhiya hai",Saba said.

"Hmm,tu jaake dekh mein pay karke aati hu",Meerub said.

"Ok".

While walking towards the stall a boy came infront of Saba and started teasing her, before she could do anything Meerub saw that from far she grab a wood stick and came infront that boy and started beating him the crowd was gathered Cars also go from the market, but now there was a traffic jam.

And somebody was in rush to go to office today,not tolerating the crowd and traffic,he got off from the car went towards her and grabbed her stick.

Meerub again raised the stick to beat that boy but couldn't move the stick as if somebody held in from back when she turned back to see
A six–feet handsome man and traffic , A man wearing black glasses on sky blue colour shirt with black formal pant he took his glasses off.

"Yeh kya tamasha laga rakha hai?"
His anger was visible on his face.

"Aur yeh sawal puchne Wale tum hote ko---"
She said with same anger

"Murtasim khan"

"Khan maaf kijiye Jane dijiye aainda Aisa kuch nahi karunga"
The boy gasped.

Murtasim motion him to go and that boy run away from there.

"Yeh tumne kya Kiya," she screamed. "Aur tum samjhte kya ho apne aap ko pata bhi hai woh ladka kya kar Raha tha"

"Janta hu lekin shayad tumhe nahi pata ki ladkiya aise sadko pe tamasha nahi lagati"

"Toh inn jaise logo ko bhi pata hona chahiye ki kisi ki maa or bhen ko nhi chedte" her eyes never leaving his.

His eyes were slightly red due anger, he hated when somebody back answer him and here,Meerub replied with same tone his ego got hurt.

"Itni akad" he gritted his teeth.

"Akad nahi hai self respect hai aur meri self respect ko tum raas nahi aaye," even her anger was visible in her eyes.

"Meerub chodho na yeh sab chalo yaha se," saba Said and held meerub left hand.

Meerub threw that stick turned to go, Murtasim held her and said,"Mujhe disrespect karke aise nahi jaa sakti," gritted his teeth.

"Disrespect toh main tabh Karu jab main tumhari koi respect karu." With this attitude she left the market,while Murtasim stood there boiling with anger as if he will kill someone, nobody literally nobody dared to back answer him or disobey not even his sister or mother but today somebody whom he don't even know that person insulted him infront of everyone,

He looked at his surroundings everybody understood and left from there.

"Bakhtu," Murtasim roared.

Tho,here I posted the first chapter of 'falling for enemy'

So this is first time I am writing so please ignore if there is any grammatical mistakes or anything and feel free to judge me this chapter might be boring but I'll work more on it.

Sorry but I'll slowly update chapters as I already said due to studies
And also sorry if you get bored i know maybe my dialogues were poor but I'll keep improving ✨

Thankyou and keep reading.

girlwithflawsx do follow 🫶🏻

Lot's of love
~treasure💕