𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟎𝟗

Finally posted!!!!!🙏🏻
after almost two months actually my board exams are over, it's been one week.

And author thodi se aalsi hogyi hai post karne ke liye😅

Main pehele hi bata du next update thoda late aayega jaise Maine pehele hi bataya ki author thodi si aalsi hogyi hai,

Actually yeh baat bhi nahi hai iss story ka conclusion wala part kya likhna hai woh mene soch ke rakha hai, but Meerasim ke shaadi ke baad kya karna hai romantic scenes kaise likhne hai wahi nahi dimag mein aa raha hai isiliye abh se chapter late update karungi😌🤌🏻

✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿
एक बंधन नया पीछे से मुझको बुलाये आने वाले कल की क्यूँ फ़िकर मुझको सता जाये

✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Don't know about the rituals of Islamic wedding and I don't know which customs are followed in a Muslim wedding so that's why I am not writing anything about rituals directly jumping on their wedding.

•••••••••••••••

It's been two weeks since Meerub signed that contract and got stuck between her father and Soon-To-be-husband's conditions.

Today, Meerub was ready in her wedding dress sitting on stool which was placed infront mirror looking at herself thinking about her life,when she heard a knock on the door, there one maid was standing on the entrance on the door, she was saying Meerub that everyone has arrived and come to downstairs.

Seeing Meerub's face nobody can say that– today is her wedding but the colour of her face it seemed as if she was mourning something – The mourn is that she is about to enter into a lifelong sacred relationship with the person she hates the most – mourn of Due to one person, their entire life is going to be ruined.

The only good thing about this marriage was that Zubair would be released from jail, and Meerub could do anything for her father and brother. She could even sacrifice her own life for them.

Meerub's trance broke when she heard her father's voice,

"Meerub...."

"Baba," Meerub got up from a stool,   "andar aayiyen na baba."

Malik Mukhtar entered and took deep breath and spoke, "kabhi socha hi nahi tha jisse zindagi bhar bachaate aaya Aaj ushi ke hawale kar raha hu tumhe," listening to this her eyes immediately filled with tears.

"Baba, I am sorry,"

"Kyun apni zindagi barbad karne pe tuli ho, abhi waqt hai....,"

She cut off him, "nahi baba abh main pichhe nahi hatungi, aur yeh mera aakhir faisla hai," she turned around opened the drawer which was near of her bed she took the papers,

"Murtasim ko puri zindagi regret karaugi mujhse shaadi karne ke liye."

Their conversation was interrupted by Maaz,

"Malik Saab aapko niche bula rahe hai hai,"

"Hmm," saying this he placed a hand  on Meerub's head showing affection, and left from there.

Maaz stood there on entrance he couldn't take his eyes off from her while admiring her their eyes met he immediately averted his gazes turned around to leave and stopped after hearing her,

"Maaz," hearing his name from her mouth his felt his heart beat stopped for a moment closing eyes realising that in few hours she will be someone else's for lifetime, gulping saliva he turned around.