𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟎𝟑

"Revenge is the purest emotion"

                 ✿✿⁠✿⁠✿✿✿⁠✿⁠✿✿

"FIR karao Malik Zubair ke naam ki,"

                ●●●●●●●●●●●●●

As the first rays of sunlight peek over the horizon, the sky blushes with shades of pink, orange, and gold. The world slowly awakens as the warm glow spreads, casting a gentle light on everything it touches. The air feels crisp and refreshing, and there's a sense of hope and possibility in the air.

Yesterday's night been difficult for Malik's, Zubair and Malik was in Meerub's room to give her comfort and console they both didn't leave her side.

A maid came and said.
"Malik Saab niche police aayi hai aur Zubair Saab ka puch rhi hai,"she said.

"Police"

"Tum jao hum aarahe hai," Zubair said stern but still in low tone as Meerub was sleeping.

"Aur haa yaha Meerub ke pass raho tum ushe niche mat aane Dena," Malik ordered the maid because Meerub should not know anything about this

They both went down while Meerub was still in sleep.

"Kahiye Javed Saab kaise aana hua,"Malik asked in clam tone.

"FIR hui hai Malik Zubair pe attempt to murder ka charge lagya hai," officer Javed said.

"Kya, yeh kya keh rahe hai aap," Malik Zubair raised his tone.

"As per rules,aapko humare saath thaane chalna hoga," officer said in stern tone.

Malik Mukhtar was still silent he knows very well that how spoiled brat was Zubair but murdering someone,he cannot accept that his son tried to murder surely there is something behind this that he will find out.

"Hatkadi pehenao inhe"

"Par Maine Aisa kuch Kiya hi nahi hai," he got angry, his face turned red and his voice became louder. frustration in his eyes and his body language became tense.

When the police are about to take Zubair, Meerub wakes up in jerk hearing all the chaos. As soon as her eyes open, she was about leave the room to see what is happening but the maid dhaani stopped her,

"Meerub Bibi niche na jaiye"

"Nahi,mujhe Jana hai," she got up from bed wearing her slippers.

"Maalik ka hukum hai Bibi ji mat jaiyega"

Meerub cannot disobey her father's order reluctantly she stayed in room.

Meanwhile in hall Malik Mukhtar's voice raised an that was enough to make Meerub more worried,Meerub was restlessly pacing back and forth in her room, filled with anxiety.

"Ruko,"Malik said in stern tone.

Questions started arising in her mind about what happened and what they are taking.

He went towards Zubair and whispered,

"Abhi ke liye shant raho main zyada dair tak tumhe jail mein rehne nahi dunga"

He placed his right hand on Zubair's shoulder assuring him that he will do something to rescue him.

"Baba," Zubair gritted his teeth

"Bohot hua abh hat kadhi pehnao or le chalo"

They arrest him and put him in jail.

The officer sat on chair and dialed Murtasim's number,