𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟎𝟐

"The full red lips and dark eyes gave the impression of innocence, but in reality, they belonged to one of the most cunning beings in the world."

             ✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

"Bakhtu," Murtasim roared.

Bakhtu was his most trusted and loyal man bakhtu even worked for his father Shahnawaz Khan and now he is working for Murtasim.

"Jii maalik"

"Pata lagao kon thi woh battamiz ladki,kon hai kaha rehti hai kya karti her family everything, I want her every single detail."

"Jii maalik"

Murtasim settled in car drove on full speed he went towards his haveli he now he was not in mood to go to office meanwhile bakhtu and other security guards followed him from other cars.

                ●●●●●●●●●●●●●

"Kya zarurat thi scene create karne ki," Saba said with worried expression.

"Main uss ladke ko sabak sikha Rahi thi taaqi ainda woh Aisa kabhi na karen, par pata nahi woh dusra kon tha dekha nahi kaise hume hi blame kar raha tha bloody sick."

"Usko nahi pata ki tum kon ho par tumhe toh pata haina Meerub agar tumare Ghar me pata chal Gaya toh?" Saba said.

"Mera bahar aana jaana band ho jayega" Meerub frown was visible on her forehead.

"Hume apne Ghar chalna chahiye Meerub"

"Hmm" Meerub hummed in response.

                ●●●●●●●●●●●●●

The door was opened with a bang Murtasim made his was towards stairs.

A Women in her 60s wearing dark red salwar kameez burgundy shawl wrapped around her shoulder and dupatta on her head, stopped him.

"Aagye,"she said.

Murtasim hugged her, regardless how angry he was he can never be rude with his mother afterall he respects her alot.

"itni jaldi aagye....,office nahi gaye" she said while hugging him confusion visible on her face.

He broke the hug and said

"Kyun maa saab apne ghar nahi aa sakta,"
suddenly his expressions turned into stern.

Maa saab sensed that something was wrong she decided not to ask further she didn't want to play with fire.

Before she could say or ask anything he went towards his room
vigorously banged on the door of his room and and entered.

Remembering how that girl easily insulted him infront of meerub
In frustration, he ran his hand in hairs.

"Meerub,"he gritted his teeth.

              ●●●●●●●●●●●●●

"Meerub beta,itni jaldi aagyi,"Malik Mukhtar said with soft smile on his face he was not man who would smile for no reason but when it comes to Meerub his lips automatically curves into smile.

"Woh bass aise hi Saba ko kuch zaruri kaam yaad agya toh...." She said in low tone.

"Isliye udaas ho," he chuckled.

"Hmm?..umm..haa haa,main kamre ein jau baba.?"

He nodded in approval.

Meerub went in her room she  changed in comfortable clothes and she threw herself she couldn't forget those dark orbs muscular body and then she didn't know when she drifted into sleep.