𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟎𝟕

So sorry for making you all wait
my exams were going on so I didn't post anything, next chapter after 50 likes✨

                  ●●●●●●●●●●●

ख़ुदा क्यों रूठ गया मुझसे
नहीं था बैर मेरा तुझसे
क्यों तूने छीन लिया मुझसे
मेरा जहां...

             ✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

Seeing the scene infront,Meerub screamed

"Baba"

                 ●●●●●●●●●●●

Meerub and Maaz were in hall when suddenly heard a thud was sound Meerub and Maaz rushed towards entrance they saw Malik Mukhtar he is lying on ground and hand on his chest.

"Malik Saab"

"Baba," they both screamed together Meerub's hand started trembling in fear,

"Maaz baba...baba ko kya hogya," tears were started forming in her eyes.

"Meerub aap aap rukiye main, gaadi nikalta hu,"

Maaz left from there and sent two bodyguards to pick up Malik Mukhtar,Maaz started car's engine,

"Maaz mujhe aana hai please... please,"

"Main hu Meerub aap Ghar pe rahiyen"

"Nahi Asher Meerub Bibi ka akele gharpe rehna thik nahi hoga, Aap chaliye humare saath," Asher Chaudhary said.

Maaz and settled on driving seat Asher on passenger seat and Meerub on back seat taking her father's head on her lap she was continuously sobbing still unaware that what has happened to her father.

They reached hospital doctor started his treatment, Meerub was sitting her head was down and she was continuously sobbing her eyes and cheeks were red due to continuously sobbing, Asher told them everything that happened in panchayat and also revealed that Murtasim Khan wants to marry Meerub.

After sometime
Maaz could not see Meerub crying so he placed his hand on her shoulder to provide her comfort,when she looked up she couldn't hold herself and embraced him,Maaz snaked his one hand around her upper back and other caressing her hairs.

She looked up and at him and said,"Maaz baba ko kuch hogya toh,?"

"Kuch nahi hoga unhe," saying this he made her sit on chair and knee down infront of her holding her hands he proceed, "doctor unka ilaaz kar rahe hai."

At very next moment doctor came to inform and Meerub Rose up from her seat,

"Doctor, doctor baba thik toh haina kya hua unhe?"

"It would be better agar hum mere cabin mein baat kare."

Three of them was seated in front of doctor and he began,

"See patient has gone through with minor cardiac arrest, I guess the patient is under pressure ,and that pressure has become, overwhelming for him, his condition is very delicate you better not give him any stress, we will give him discharge after some days."

"Doctor kya hum baba se mil sakte hai hai?"

"Not now but later"

After sometime doctor allowed them to meet but Asher sent Meerub and Maaz to bring medicines and he went inside the room.

"Maalik"

"Meri....Mee.....rub," Malik Mukhtar was facing difficulties to speak But leaving aside his own condition, Malik was worried about Meerub.