𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟐

Aap sab kitne pyaare ho yaar🥹
Yeh story post karne se pehele Maine nay socha tha ki aap sab itna pyaar doge meri story ko thankyou uske liye.

Parambujyaa Wattpad ne message ka option toh band kar diya aap log ko agar koi suggestions Dene ho toh
Toh meri insta pe msg karna tareef karne ke liye bhi msg karna ok.🤭
I'd– preetrogx_

Also thankyou for 11k + views🥹

Not 2000+ words but 1500+ words update.

Enjoy reading.

•••••••••••••
The moon and stars were shining brightly in the sky, adding beauty to the surroundings of khan haveli.

Meerub who was sitting on dressing table infront of mirror surrounded by two–three ladies who was getting her ready, the door opened revealing Murtasim  dressed in a sharp tuxedo, looking dapper and elegant.

Murtasim's one glare was enough to the other ladies to leave the room, as he moved further he carefully observed her,

Her gorgeous pale blue gown with intricate lace and sparkling details. She has a beautiful veil flowing down from her updo hairstyle, stunning necklace that complements her pale blue gown perfectly. It appears to be a delicate and intricate design,sparkling blue sapphire and pearls, with matching earrings that add an elegant touch to her overall look. The jewelry enhances her beauty and adds a touch of sparkle to her look.

Murtasim felt short of words, his puppy eyes was filled with only love and adoration for his wife mesmerized by her beauty, but Meerub avoiding eye contact with him.

Meerub was about to got up to leave but Murtasim held her wrist gently and whispered,

"Ruko," Meerub frowned in confusion.

He opened the drawer and took off small sterling silver trinket box, as he opened the box it was Kohl in it.

Confusion was still visible on Meerub's face, without saying anything Murtasim dipped his ring finger in the box.

Meerub flinched back as she felt his finger behind her earlobe she immediately back off and asked,

"Yeh kya kar rahe ho?"

Murtasim didn't answer her instead he said, "Main nahi chahta meri biwi ko kisi ki Nazar Lage," still lost in her trance but slowly he moved towards and whispered in her ear, "aur meri bhi Nazar na Lage."

Meerub felt something was happening her as his hot breath was still fanning on her earlobe, 'fuck how his lips will feel on my earlobe'– she thought.

Murtasim back off still lovely gazing at her and finally forming words he asked,

"Chale?,Sab mehmaan aagye hai
Ek saath Chalke Jana hai."

"Meri marzi main chahe jaise bhi jaun," Meerub exclaimed.

"Vaise bhi tumhara kya bharosa kabh woh commitment chodh do," she continued.

"Nahi todhta agar todh diya toh court mein case kar dena," with saying this he forwarded his hand.

Meerub hesitate to hold his hand, "Milaye hue haath ko khaali nahi Jane dete," Murtasim said still waiting for her to hold his hand.

Meerub held his hand and got up, one day she will hold my hand willingly and I'll never let her go– Murtasim thought.

They left their room walking hand in hand,

As Meerub and Murtasim's reception was held in haveli's huge lawn.