𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟎𝟖

3000+ words
So this is going to be last update like I am not going to end here, it is just I'll not update this story for next two months because my boards are going to start that's why I'll be inactive here but I will come back with good story.
Wish me luck.🌻✨

                  ●●●●●●●●●●●

कोई तो हो मेरा अपना कोई तो सहारा हो गम मेरे ठहर तो जाये कोई किनारा हो||

               ✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿✿

"Nahi baba abh aap mujhe nahi rokenge, main bhi Meerub Malik hu kisi ne na haar man'ne Wale, aag dono taraf se lagi hai aur abh yeh aag sab kuch barbad karke hi shant hogi," she left the room.

                 ●●●●●●●●●●●

Murtasim received call to get informed that Malik's want to meet him Bakhtu arranged their meeting.

As Meerub entered into the cabin  The room had black interior, light black-colored walls, giving airy feel. There were couple of comfortable chairs placed around a wooden desk, which is neatly organized with books, papers, and a laptop. The room seems to have  inviting atmosphere, A great space for work.

Meerub stood there and six feet figure's back was Facing her,

"Khan Murtasim"

He didn't take seconds to recognise the voice and smirk appeared on his face, she he turned around, Meerub's eyes widen she didn't able to form the words when she remembered the Man is standing infront of her is the same one she met in market that day those words rang in her head,

"Janta hu lekin shayad tumhe nahi pata ki ladkiya aise sadk'o pe tamasha nahi lagati"

"Toh inn jaise logo ko bhi pata hona chahiye ki kisi ki maa or bhen ko nhi chedte"

"Itni akad"

"Akad nahi hai self respect hai aur meri self respect ko tum raas nahi aaye"

Her enemy was standing infront of her that day and she was unaware of it, After learning the truth about the Khans and realizing that the man with cheap mentality she met in market is none other than Murtasim Khan, Meerub's hatred for the Khans grew even stronger.

"Tum," she gritted her teeth.

He came very close to her and replied, "nice to meet you again," the villainous smirk was not leaving his face.

"Agar mujhe pata hota ki tum Murta--"

"Par mujhe toh pehele se pata hai ki tum Malik ho, Khair let's come to the point yaha kaise aana hua Ms Malik, balki main toh hairan hu Malik Mukhtar ne tumhe yaha aane kaise diya," he turned around and was to glass walls.

"Kyu karna chahte ho mujhse shaadi," without wasting time Meerub raised the question for which she came to here.

"Sirf yeh sawal puchne ke liye aayi ho?"

"Baba ne yeh papers diy unhone apni saree zameene tumare naam kardi mujhse shaadi karne ka khyaal aapne dimag se nikal do"

"Kabhi nahi," he replied instantly while turning around When he raised his voice in anger, Meerub didn't get scared nor did she step back even after knowing tha their faces were fews inches away.

"Main tumse shaadi nahi karungi," she resiprocate the tone.

She threw the papers on his desk and opened the door to leave but got interrupted by Murtasim,