𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟎

Lo bhai posted genuinely bohot saare fictions padhne ke baad i realise ki main sirf padh sakti i feel ki main fan fiction nahi likh sakti

Aur tumlog batate bhi nahi ho ki kaisa tha chapter yaa fir kuch bhi

And special thank you to @saadiatahirahsan genuinely aap hi ke wajah se main yeh post kar Rahi hu thankyou help bhi karne ke liye:)

Next chapter after 45+ likes ok.

•••••••••••••••

'main apni nafrat ki aage se malik'o ko jala kar rakh kar dunga.' he thought.

And roared, "Meerub."

•••••••••

Malik's broke their hug and Meerub turned around to see and it was none other than, The man whom she got married few minutes ago.

"Chalo Meerub, Ghar Jane ka waqt ho chuka hai," Murtasim Stressed the word 'ghar' maintaining a small smile, anybody can see that he was faking the smile.

Zubair clutched his fist and gritted his teeths, was about to say something but, Meerub held his hand she looked and Murtasim and nodded and she hugged Zubair confusing Murtasim.

Meerub tried match with her brother's height, she leaned closer to and whispered, "Abhi sahi waqt nahi hai bhai, abhi ke liye shant ho jaiyen thode din baad main khud aaungi aapke paas," saying this she stepped back Malik Mukhtar placed his hand on her head and kissed her forehead and said, "Dhyaan rakhna apna."

Murtasim rolled eyes.

And they head to Khan haveli,

••••••••••••

Murtasim opened the car door for her like gentlemen gave his hand, but Meerub being Meerub she clutched her lehenga and got off from car by her own making Murtasim to curve his palm in fist.

"Meerub bhabhi aayiyen, main aapko Bhai ke kamre tak chodh ke aati hu," Mariyum offered her help and Meerub simply accepted by small smile.

In room she saw bed which was decorated with flowers and for sure it was for their so called 'suhagraat'

Mariyum made her sit on bed Meerub had her veil on her face and sat in middle of bed,

"Yeh sab karna zaroori hai kya?," Meerub who was already tired with many wedding rituals and her heavy dress as don't like wearing heavy dresses because she believes 'jaha Meerub hoti hai waha sirf wahi chamak ti hai.'

"Yeh sab toh karna padega na bhabhi, Maa Saab se kaha hai unki baat toh ma'ani padegi na," Meerub rolled her eyes at her sister-in-law's reply.

•••••••••

Murtasim who took off his pagadi,
was about to enter in his room and got interrupted by his mother,

"Yeh lo, yeh apni dulhal ko pehen'o uski Muh dikhai."

"Lekin maa yeh toh aapki hai, yeh kyun de Rahi hai," his tone immediately soften as he saw his mother taking of the family ring and handing him.

"Meri saas ne mujhe di thi aur unke saas se unhe di thi,aur abh yeh main Meerub ko de Rahi," Salma begum said.

Murtasim took the ring from his mother and headed to his room.

Entered in room only to see his
so–called newly wedded wife was standing infront of mirror her veil was thrown on bed and there, infront of mirror she was holding and staring at small flower her eyes were slightly red as if she cried.

Yes, after Mariyum left, Meerub thought, 'mujhe koi interest nahi hai yeh drama karne main,' saying so she threw the the veil harshly on the bed and went to mirror to Remove those pins.

When she touched her bun, her hands met with the flower which was tucked in her bun by Maaz. Maaz.

She took off the flower and remembering– whenever she used to get ready. Maaz would always give her Chrysanthemums flower.

Once she asked him that why he always give her white Chrysanthemums instead of rose because usually boys give Roses.

So he replied that white 'Chrysanthemums symbolises loyalty, happiness,admiration & above everything respect'. He didn't added devoted love and as he don't want to make her feel uncomfortable with sudden mention of devoted love.

Forgetting someone else was also present there, to make her aware of it Murtasim cleared his throat.

Murtasim felt insulted when Meerub didn't even moved her eyes towards him she was deeply lost in that flower, he angrily went towards her and held her forearm tightly enough that she collide with his broad chest and the flower fell from her hands.

"Yeh kya harqat hai?," saying this she pushed him that unknowingly he stepped on that flower.

He didn't reply instead he showed that ring which was he supposed to wear Meerub, "Mujhe koi shouq nahi hai yeh maa Saab ne di hai tumhe pehena ne ke liye," he says this and takes her palm in his and make her wear ring in her ring finger but in middle she takes her hand back and she wear the ring by herself.

Murtasim went towards bed seeing the dupatta lifelessly lying on bed,
"Yeh sab hatao mujhe Sona hai," his tone was enough to make her understand that how much he is tired by whatever happened today.

But being unbothered Meerub,
"tum bed pe nahi soo sakte!."

"Kya matlab bed pe nahi soo sakte yeh kamra mera hai."

"Aur iss kamre mein shaadi karke tum mujhe lekar aaye ho," she stressed word 'tum' while pointing her finger on  his chest.

Meerub spread her lehenga and sat on the bed as if she owns it.

Murtasim remembered something,
"Kitni achhi lag rahi ho tum mere kamre mein,mere bed pe" he smirked on his victory.

She laughed, "Tum ek Malik ke pati ho, Yeh duniya ko pata chalega ki tumhari khaani ek Malik hai, meri izzat mein tumhari izzat chupi hai aur tum chah kar bhi kuch nahi kar sakte,"

Murtasim gritted his teeth and left from there and Meerub also change her outfit in comfortable pink night dress.

While Murtasim in lawn thought,
"Yeh ajeeb–o–gareeb raat mujhe Mubarak ho, lekin shaadi mere liye sirf ek jang hai ,aur yeh jang sirf mujhe hi jeeteni hai tabhi sukoon ki neend jaayegi,"

And he continued his smoking.

After around one past half he came back in room and saw his newly wedded wife sleep peacefully his eyes soften,

"Meri neend barbaad karke khud sukoon se soyi hai huh," he muttered under his breath and slept beside her.

Like|share|comment

~treasure💕