𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟏

Namaskar doston,
Aap mujhe khulke gaaliyan de sakte ho:)

I know main gayab ho jati hu baat baar isiliye

Socha abhi post kar leti hu fir gayab bhi toh hona haina achanak se:)

The sun is just peeking over the horizon, casting a warm, golden glow. The sky was filled with shades of pink, orange, and purple.

As the rays of sun fall on Newly wed couple who was still in slumber, however Murtasim was still asleep but Meerub frowned.

Meerub felt that there was less blanket on her side and someone else on the other side without opening her eyes. Meerub pulled the blanket towards herself, and she turned around to see that her husband was sleeping next to her. Meerub sat up completely and tried to wake Murtasim by moving his hand.

"Murtasim uthooo!!!!," she almost yelled.

"Jao na yaar sone do," he replied as his eyes were still closed.

"Murtasim!!!!!!"

Without saying anything, Meerub completely took the blanket away from him. In anger, Murtasim also pulled the blanket towards himself.

But,

Tadowwww.

With blanket meerub too landed on his chest,Murtasim opened his eyes completely,as his hot breath fanned on her lips she felt goosebumps,his hands automatically snaked around her waist,he gazed at her lips and her heartbeat fasten.

He felt urge to take her pink lips between his, he wanted to do but the only thing stopped him was her contract.

The damn contract.

That two rupees contract.

If the contract was not there between them as a obstacle for sure, Maybe he lost control over himself just yesterday.

'the fuck what are you even thinking Murtasim mat bhulo tumne kyun ki hai yeh shaadi,' her voice brought him back from his thought.

"Yeh kya kar rahe ho Murtasim?," she asked in barely audible tone because she herself was lost in his ocean like deep eyes.

"Kya?," she indicated towards his hand which was on her waist,he left her and she immediately back off from him, he too sat up.

"Tum bed pe kya kar rahe ho woh bhi mere saath?," she asked him, placed her hands on either side of her waist while kneeling on bed.

"Tumhare saath,? Excuse me tum mujhe pe giri hui thi!," he exclaimed.

"Haa toh Galti tumhari hai, tum bed par soye blanket apni taraf kheechi aur is hi wahaj se main tum pe giri," she said defending herself.

Murtasim closed his eyes in frustration, "Peheli baat, yeh kamra bhi mera hai aur bed bhi aur kal se tum bhi," he held her hand and brought her slightly close to him as he stressed the words 'tum bhi' as if claiming her as his property.

"Tum us contract ko mat bhulo," she again remained him about the piece of paper which she made to protect herself from him.

Like seriously? She really thinks that single piece of paper is going to protect her from this giant man.

"Mujhe koi shouq hai bhi tumhare qareeb aane ka, aur haa uss contract ke baare mein baar baar yaad dila ne ki zaroorat nahi hai yaad hai mujhe sab, par main fir se bata Raha hu main sofe pe nahi sounga itni taqleef khud jaake so jao yaa fir mere saath bed share karo choice is yours."

"Main nahi bed share Karungi tumhare saath," Meerub being Meerub.

"Kyun?," he brought her more closer, "dar lag raha hai ki kahi mere saath same bed pe Rahi toh apne aap pe control khoo dogi hmm?," his tone turned into husky

"vaise bhi main hu hi itna handsome, good looking ki koi ladki mujhe resist kar hi nahi sakti not even you."

"Shut up," she pushed him away,

"Aur main kisi ke baap se nahi darti Murtasim."

Hearing this words from her his expression changed into serious one.

"Lekin ki mujhse daro," he warned her with his signature devilish smirk, for her surprise he winked at her and left the room leaving Meerub astonished.

••••••••••••

After getting ready in green salwar kameez Meerub made her way to hallway,her baby curls falling freely on her face and hands adored with red henna.

Observing each and everything, what if she got lost in this huge haveli someday?– she huffed on her stupid thoughts.

She saw door which lead her to out side, moving further she passed by swimming pool, later on she saw there was some women sitting on huge green mat and Maa begum was sitting infront them on throne like chair one lady was holding umbrella over Maa begum's head and other lady was holding bottles of scent.

Meerub didn't understand what was going on so she decided to move further as she entered in the women panchayat, everything's gaze fall on her and those women started whispering something in each other's ears.

"Suna hai khan ne Malik'o ki beti ke saath shaadi ki hai."

"Kya matlab humari khaani hai Malik hai?"

"Malik'o aur khan mein toh Khandani dushmani hai na fir yeh?"

"Shayad khan ne apni pasand se shaadi ki hai"

"Jo bhi kaho khaan ki pasand hai toh achhi"

"Haa Malik'o ki eklauti beti hai sabse khubsurat tabhi toh khan se chupa ke rakha tha"

Maa begum gritted her teeth in rage without uttering a word, Maa Begum signaled to Meerub to leave from there.

Meerub, who was still frowning unable to understand what was going there and specially what Maa begum was trying to do.

Maa begum hurriedly got up and announced that panchayat is over for today, and she went towards Meerub.

"Yaha kyun chali aayi tum?," Maa begum thrown daggers through her eyes.

"Kyun is Ghar mein ghumna firna bhi aap ki marzi se hota hai, hmm?," Meerub asked instead of answering.

"Ayyy ladkii----," Maa begum pointed her finger.

"Meerub, Meerub Malik Mukhtar naam hai mera," but Meerub cut off her in middle.

"Lekin abh khaan ho tum, bhulo mat," Maa begum exclaimed.

"Lekin shayad aap bhul gayi ki woh aurate kya keh Rahi thi, ki unki Khaani ek Malik hai," a smirked appear on Meerub's face.

"Jab main tumhe ishaare kar Rahi thi ki yaha se chali jao toh gayi kyun nahi," Maa begum asked the main question.

Maybe she knew that she was going to lose this argument against her daughter–in– law.

"Maaf kijiye maa Saab, lekin aapke ishaar'o ki bhasha mujhe nahi samjh aayi," with this Meerub was about to leave, but stopped in middle after hearing what her mother-in-law said,

"Shaam ko reception hai tumhara parlour wali aayegi tayar ho jana aur haa Jo kapde Khaan ki taraf se aayein hai wahi pehena na apni man marzi mat karna shaadi mein bhi tumhe woh kapde nahi pehene the Jo khaan ki taraf se diye the, samjhi?."

"Meerub wahi karti hai Jo woh karna chahti hai," saying this she left from there.

You might not like Meerub's attitude but she is not sorry for her behaviour neither th author is sorry for this battamiz.

Ok bye;)

Milenge sidha agle Janam mein

~treasure💕