☆Extra fluff☆

"Ugh, it's so hard to open!" Mal grumbled as she tried to open a bottle of water. Her bandaged hands did not make it easier.

"Dummy, give me that." Indo snatched the bottle from her then twisted the cap open with ease. "Here, you can ask me for help, you know." he sighed. "Yeah, yeah." Mal snatched it back. She take 3 big gulps. "Thanks." she mumbled after wiping her lips. "Hm." he took the bottle from her without saying anything and put it on the small wardrobe by her bed.

"Why are you still here?" she asked hesitantly. He paused. "Why, you ask? Because a wife of mine have to get herself hospitalised and make me worried." he huffed. Mal can't help but giggled softly. "Oh sorry to hear that. I hope you are not mad at her?" she wriggled her eyebrows at him. "Oh I am very very mad. In fact, I want to pinch her so bad." Indo then pinched her cheek strong enough to leave a sting. "Ouch ouch ouch- I'm sorry!" Mal hissed, slapping his hand away.

He scoffed. "You deserve that." he muttered. "Ngh, sorry-" her breath hitched when a warmth lips made contact with her cheek. "What would I do if you're heavily injured and put into ICU?" he whispered under his breath, his face still close with her's.

"... I promise I won't, dear..." she smiled softly, cupping his face with her hands. "You better be." he returned her smile warmly.