Go Viral

The episode begins with Mordecai and Rigby fighting with Muscle Man and Hi Five Ghost about the computer sign-up sheet.

Mordecai: Dude! Get off the computer, Muscle Man! Read the sign-up sheet! We're signed up for 1:30!

Muscle Man: Hey, chill out, you jerks! We still have 5 minutes. (pushes Mordecai & Rigby away) Go wait in the lounge.

Rigby: Fine! 5 minutes!

Mordecai and Rigby sit on chairs in the Computer Waiting Lounge.

Muscle Man: Aw, yeah! More internet videos!

Muscle Man and Hi Five Ghost play the Old Man Horseshoes video. In the video, an old man is playing horseshoes, but gets struck by lightning and turns into a pile of ashes.

Muscle Man: (laughs) Old Man Horseshoes, you're pathetic! (Muscle Man and Hi Five Ghost laugh)

"Are they watching videos that they think are funny?" Milla questioned.

"If they are, then I'm not laughing." Carol replied. "That guy literally turned into ash and died."

Rigby: I saw that one coming.

Hi Five Ghost: Oh, dude! Road Hog!

Muscle Man: Oh yeah! That's a good one!

Muscle Man and Hi Five Ghost play the Road Hog video. In the video, Road Hog attempts to drive his car across a canyon, but he fails and crashes into the other edge of the canyon. Muscle Man and Hi Five Ghost laugh.

"That's not even funny." Tails groused. "That pig just died."

"Plus, this stuff is dangerous." Lilac added.

Muscle Man: (notices Mordecai and Rigby grimacing at him) This is some hilarious stuff, losers! It's got a setup, a punchline, a dude gets hurt! Come on!

Mordecai: Still not funny.

Muscle Man: Get over here!

Mordecai and Rigby move their chairs over to the computer.

Muscle Man: (typing) You guys are gonna thank me for this.

"Thank you for what?? Watching people getting hurt or dying??" Amy retorts.

A video plays where a guy is drinking soda. Wedgie Ninja sneaks behind him and gives him a wedgie. Muscle Man and Hi Five Ghost laugh.

Yang wasn't sparring a smile. "Giving people wedgies nowadays is not even funny anymore."

Mordecai: I-(interrupted by Muscle Man)

Muscle Man: Uh uh uh! Wait for it...

The scene goes back to video.

Guy: Why, Wedgie Ninja?

All of a sudden, a bear falls on the guy and plays the glockenspiel. Then he farts on the guy.

Guy: Oh, my back!

The scene changes back to the computer room, where Muscle Man and Hi Five Ghost are seen laughing.

Sonia noticed Manic snickering a little. "Seriously, dude??"

Her brother shrugs. "What? It was a little funny."

"The glockenbear may be hilarious, but it's expression creeps me out." 

Muscle Man: (laughs) He just farted on that guy's back!