Skunked

The episode begins with Mordecai and Rigby picking up roadkill in the Park.

Rigby: (after finding a dead animal, marking a square on the bingo card) Ha-ha, dude, we only need a few more for a bingo! Up high!

Mordecai: This is totally gross, you know. I can't believe made a dead animal bingo card to force us to pick up roadkill.

"You guys are playing bingo by picking up roadkill??" Lilac questioned, disgusted.

"It's more of a common job to pick up road kill in the community since there's a highway." Theo stated.

Rigby: So what? We have to pick up roadkill in the park anyway, it's part of our job. We might as well try to have a little fun while we're doin' it. Besides, Benson said we can stop once we get a bingo, so come on, man! Up high!

Mordecai: Ugh, fine. (gives Rigby a high-five) I still think you're enjoying this too much.

"And let's not forget, Rigby, you were once roadkill too by accident." Carol points out.

shows them picking up road-kill, then shows a title card that says 8 hours later.

Mordecai: Dude, I think we've picked everything up.

Rigby: Don't worry dude, we're close. I can smell it! (sniffs) Ah, dude, if you're gonna crack one off in the cart, you could at least warn me!

Mordecai: Dude, it's not me. Look!

They stop the cart they're in and see a huge skunk in the road, thinking it's dead.

"That's a big skunk." Ruby said, sweatdropping.

"Is it dead??" Oscar questioned.

"It looks like it." Qrow replied.

Mordecai: Ugh, skunk!

Rigby: Wait, skunk?!

Rigby looks at the bingo card, seeing that finding a skunk can get them a bingo, Rigby gasps.

Rigby: Dude, Bingo!

Mordecai: Bingo?

Rigby: Bing-o-o-o-o-o-o, bing-o-o-o-o-o-o!

Mordecai: Bing-o-o-o-o-o-o!

Mordecai and Rigby: Ohhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

Mordecai: Woahhhhh!!!

Rigby: (walks up to the skunk) Bing-o-o-o-o! Aah!

The skunk sprays Rigby after waking up, with Mordecai holding his breath and trying to stay out of the stink cloud the skunk has formed.

Mordecai: (gasps; breathing heavily) Rigby?! You okay?

"That thing's alive?!" Velvet asked, surprised.

"If so, what's it doing laying on the ground in the middle of the road??" Coco questioned, confused.

Rigby coughs.

Skunk: Hey, whoa, whoa, watch it, watch it!

Rigby: What the heck, man?!

Skunk: You guys think you can just walk up to a guy in broad daylight and mug him without him fighting back?

Rigby: We weren't mugging you! We thought you were dead!

Skunk: I was taking a nap!