Ch 17

Yan Lin didn't expect that the group of people in Uncle Qingyuan's mansion could be so noisy, and because Uncle Qingyuan came to talk to him for a while, he couldn't get away for a while, so he didn't come out until late at night. Originally going to the Layer Tower, but when they arrived at the intersection of Dejie, they found that the place had been blocked by officers and soldiers. When they asked, they said that there were assassins from the Layer Tower in front of them, and they were assassinating the officials ordered by the court, so they almost panicked.

He wanted to go in, but there was Xie Wei inside, and he didn't dare to make a mistake.

Fortunately, someone went to pass it on and brought Jiang Xuening back when they came back.

"Ning Ning!" Seeing her coming out, Yan Lin was in a hurry, he didn't care if anyone was watching, so he took her hand and looked at her up and down, "You didn't get hurt, didn't you fall somewhere?"

Jiang Xuening had just gone through that sudden and thrilling scene, although she walked all the way, her legs were a little weak, and she couldn't quite recover after seeing Yan Lin.

She didn't blink until she heard him call several times.

Just said: "It's okay, there is no danger."

Although the person didn't get hurt anywhere, his palm-sized face was so pale that no blood was visible, and his expression was in a daze. It looked like he was frightened.

Yan Lin's brows not only did not loosen, but frowned even tighter.

He squeezed her hand, only feeling her fingers were cold, and his heart felt a little pinched for a moment, but he still lowered his voice to coax her: "Don't be afraid, don't be afraid, I'm here now. It's all my fault, I shouldn't have What's the face of those people in Bo's house, they shouldn't tell you to wait for me in the upper floor, so you won't meet assassins..."

Where is Jiang Xuening afraid of assassins?

What she was afraid of was that emperor teacher Xie Wei who was like a saint, no matter what other people thought of him!

And she recalled the secret conversation between the two just now, only to realize that Xie Wei actually knew about her relationship with Yan Lin.

When the subordinate came to announce the time, he only said that Yan Lin was coming in, but he didn't mention her a word. Xie Wei looked at her directly, and asked Jianshu to send her out.

It must be known that when she went out with Yan Lin in the past, she was disguised as a man, and the matter did not spread.

How did Xie Wei know this?

At this time, Jiang Xuening thought of many possibilities, maybe it was from Yongyi Hou's mansion, maybe it was from her father Jiang Boyou. But to Xie Wei, this is something he knows well.

Then Xie Wei in the previous life must also know about it.

In this way, Xie Wei's attitude of respecting her and staying away from her in the previous life no matter what, can be completely explained: because she betrayed Yan Lin, indirectly harmed the Palace of Yongyi Hou, and even later reused Zhou Yinzhi!

Jiang Xuening felt the blazing temperature of the young man's palm, as if he could also feel the blazing heat in his heart. When she raised her head, she met his sincere and distressed eyes, and for a moment she felt afraid to look directly.

Because of her meanness.

Because of her hypocrisy.

Yan Lin was still worried about her: "You were frightened today, you should go home and sleep early to refresh yourself. Let's not go to the lantern festival. When it reopens in the future, I will bring you with me."