Ch 85

What expression is this?

Jiang Xuening glanced at him suspiciously, a little timid for some reason, only wondering what she said wrong: "Then I'll eat one?"

Xie Wei: "..."

Jiang Xuening immediately changed her words: "Then I don't want to eat."

Xie Wei suddenly felt a little funny.

Not laughing at Jiang Xuening.

Instead laugh at yourself.

He shook his head inexplicably, looked at the cup of tea in his palm, but thought of Yan Linlai, and said: "He has a bad temper, a bad temper, and I haven't even got my eyesight yet, so I don't know what kind of demon Yan Lin is possessed by."

How did Hao Duanduan mention Yan Lin?

And also wondering why Yan Lin fell in love with her?

Jiang Xuening twitched the corners of her mouth, and muttered softly: "So Yanlin is loved, but you don't have a wife?"

But as soon as the words came out of her mouth, she saw Xie Wei look up, and immediately said: "You are right, I am ignorant, I am not worthy of Prince Yan."

"..."

There was a grudge in his heart and he didn't dare to haggle with him, which made people laugh, but just as the corners of Xie Wei's lips curled up a little, they sank for some reason.

Yan Lin.

Yongyihou Mansion.

crown ceremony.

Before you know it, the day is getting closer.

After Jiang Xuening finished speaking just now, she also realized this almost at the same time, and then fell silent with a relaxed and affectionate face.

She still remembered the crowning ceremony in her previous life.

At that time, she knew nothing about the situation in the ruling and opposition parties, and she didn't know at all that the Yongyi Hou Mansion was in danger at that time, and she had made up her mind to become a queen, but it was not yet time to implement it, so she was still very worried. Playful, childish, thinking about finding a particularly good birthday present for Yan Lin.

Unexpectedly, the hour was missed on the way that day.

She is late.

When her car arrived at the Hou's Mansion, the whole mansion was already full of blood and blood, the armor was cold, and there was a scene of crying and screaming inside. The nobles who were going to the banquet were so frightened that their faces were white and their legs were weak, and they escaped from the inside like desperately. .

She grabbed him and asked, "What's the matter, what happened?"

No one answered her.

She took the birthday gift she had prepared and wanted to go in to find someone.

But the soldiers stopped her.

She desperately wants to go in.

However, at this moment a head rolled out from the inside and fell on the steps, splashing blood all over the ground. She was frightened immediately, and then turned her head to see those people with swords looking at her coldly.

I don't know who pulled her, but finally pulled her back.

After returning home, she fell ill.

In other words, in her last life, she was not even able to attend Yan Lin's crowning ceremony.