Ch 77

In a courtyard deep in Xiejie Hutong, Zhou Yinzhi got up and sent Jiang Xuening to the door, and said: "If the second girl wants to visit that You Fangyin, she has to wait until later, so as not to be distracted by too many people."

Yao Niang followed behind him and also came out to see Jiang Xuening off.

Jiang Xuening said, "Then I'll go later."

She went down the moss-grown steps from the gap in the doorway, but stopped and looked back at Yaoniang, and said with a smile, "Thank you for making tea for me this time."

Yao Niang was flattered.

She is just Zhou Yinzhi's maidservant, and she doesn't know how this noble person who is in her own family is so polite to her, she hastily said: "I didn't treat you with good tea last time, Yaoniang's craftsmanship is rough, I'm afraid the girl won't be used to drinking it , as long as you like it."

Only then did Jiang Xuening take her leave and go back home first.

At this time, the news that You Yue and You Fangyin were detained by the Jinyiwei yamen and awaiting trial had also reached the Qingyuan uncle's mansion.

Everyone just thought that You Yue went out to play, thinking that she would come back later.

How could he have expected that he was arrested after not seeing anyone for a long time?

For a while, the whole mansion was not at peace. Mrs. Bo almost closed her eyes and fainted when she heard about it. It was Miss You Shuang who was more stable, and only asked the servant who came to pass the message: "What did my sister do? How could she be arrested?" ?"

The man said: "I heard people said that they fought with the third lady in the teahouse, and the second girl from Jiang Shilang's mansion was nearby, and went to report the case. Unexpectedly, when Jin Yiwei came, he took both of them away He said that he couldn't figure it out for a while in the teahouse, so it's better to go back to the Yamen and explain."

These words are heard from people.

At that time, it was actually You Fangyin who moved, but when everyone heard that both of them had been taken away, they naturally thought that it was the two who moved each other's hands, and the message naturally changed.

Mrs. Uncle immediately scolded: "You Fangyin's little hoof, it's always bad to touch her!"

You Shuang, however, noticed the existence of "Second Girl Jiang" with some keenness.

But she was not selected to be a companion in the palace. She only heard about the grievances between her younger sister and Jiang Xuening, but she didn't know the details clearly. Although she had some suspicions that it was related to Jiang Xuening, it was not easy to jump to conclusions right now.

He only said: "My younger sister has been selected as a companion in the palace. It is a rare opportunity. This time I went back to the palace to rest and bathe, so I must not make a big deal out of it. No matter whether my sister is innocent or not, it is always wrong to hear it in the palace. Good. If someone is careless and takes advantage of the loopholes for those who are interested, I am afraid that the position of the accompanying student will not be guaranteed. And I will go back to the palace in another day. If my sister is still detained in prison, it will be even more difficult. I will wait for a woman If you can't handle this well, you need your father to come forward to deal with the public."

Mrs. Uncle immediately said: "Yes, yes, we are also a family of nobles! These Jinyiwei people take people as soon as they say they want to take people. Why did they take us seriously? I will go to see Uncle right now, and invite Uncle to come deal with."