Ch 37

When hearing the word "You Yue" from Jiang Xuening's mouth, You Fangyin's first reaction was surprise, because she didn't know how she could guess it so accurately, but after only a moment, this surprise turned into panicked-

The boss has already helped her too much.

She doesn't want to cause trouble to her master anymore.

Not to mention, this person is still her difficult sister You Yue, who came back yesterday and said so many ugly things...

Absolutely don't let the second girl know!

At that moment, she slowly and forcefully withdrew her palm from Jiang Xuening's hand, Qiqi Aiai said: "No, my injury has nothing to do with my second sister, it's all my own carelessness. It's a small injury, it's fine after a few days alright."

Jiang Xuening leaned on the lead pillow and looked at her.

The scrutiny of her eyes was rare and sharp, she said slowly: "I just asked if your second sister came back, and I didn't say that your injury was caused by your second sister, why are you so eager to defend her?" ?"

It was only then that You Fangyin realized that she had missed something in a hurry, and that she was not good at lying, let alone lying to her savior, and she became embarrassed for a moment, and murmured: "Because Fang Yin knows that the second girl is sincerely treating me well, and I am afraid that the second girl will misunderstand and cause discord with the second sister. After all, I heard that the second girl and my second sister are both reading for the princess in the palace. We should get along well. My second sister is very powerful..."

sharp?

"Excellent" that she didn't dare to refute a few words after being pushed into the fish tank by her?

Jiang Xuening smiled from the bottom of her heart, her eyes moved slightly, and she suddenly asked: "Are you afraid that if I meddle in this matter and offend your sister, life in the palace will be difficult?"

You Fangyin was stunned for a moment, and after a long while, she slowly lowered her head and said, "Yes."

Jiang Xuening was silent.

You Fangyin was afraid that she might be angry or sad, so she quickly explained in a panic: "My second sister is very popular with my father and aunt at home, and her temper is not very good. I heard that on the Double Ninth Banquet, even Hou Yi Prince Yan and His Royal Highness Linzi have both come here, and the painting she painted was selected as the number one by Her Royal Highness the Eldest Princess in the palace. She must be very fond of the Eldest Princess. Ruo Ruo because of my misunderstanding, let There was a conflict between the second girl and my second sister, Fangyin really didn't dare to think about it, and felt sorry..."

Jiang Xuening almost laughed out loud.

This girl really didn't understand the situation, she seemed to regard You Yue as the most terrifying and powerful person in her life, as if she was afraid that she would be bullied by You Yue, that's why she begged for forgiveness and swallowed her humiliation.

A living doormat.

It does look a little irritating.

But he wanted to protect her from the bottom of his heart, and he would rather bear the grievance himself, than let her know that You Yue was domineering in the mansion, for fear of dragging her down.

Jiang Xuening and You Yue's grievances are really not bad. At this moment, her slender fingers lightly rest on the corner of the desk, slowly turning around, and suddenly she thinks about it.

The brows and eyes that were originally raised slowly lowered.

As if remembering something unbearable, she sighed faintly, with a vivid bitterness on the corner of her lips: "That's right, your second sister is very much favored by His Royal Highness the Eldest Princess, she is very, very powerful..."