Ch 120

Zhou Yinzhi told the story one by one, but his heart was beating in a rare way, and he didn't dare to raise his head to look at Xie Wei's expression.

And Xie Wei didn't say a word the whole time.

Usually, the fingers playing the piano are very beautiful, but at the moment the blood oozes from his fingertips, but he has no expression on his face, just let go of the blood-stained carving knife, picked up a white brocade handkerchief on the corner of the table, and The blood pressure is suppressed, and there is a bit of pain in the broken skin.

Not that strong.

It's just a little bit, but it stretches on the tip of the finger. If you don't apply pressure, the blood will flow, and if you apply pressure, it will aggravate the dull pain in the wound.

After Zhou Yinzhi finished speaking, he said, "That's the way it is."

Xie Wei's eyes fell on the bit of blood stained on the tip of the carving knife, and he asked, "So Jiang Shilang of the Jiang family still doesn't know about this?"

Zhou Yinzhi said: "This is a big matter, and the lower officials dare not make judgments arbitrarily."

The sky outside had already brightened up, I'm afraid that Jiang's mansion will soon find out that something is wrong.

Things cannot be delayed.

At this moment, too many thoughts passed through Xie Wei's mind, each one was extremely clear, but when they passed through his mind, there were no traces left.

Only the conversation with Jianshu last night.

Jianshu said: "Things are going smoothly. The sky prison has been breached by these people, and the city gate has been properly arranged. It is only waiting for Master Zhang to lead people through. With Xiaobao, there should be no way to lose track along the way. It's just that Meng Yang..."

Then what did he say?

He said: "Dangerous people should be used for danger. They are just pawns, and they can't ruin big things."

The dim light came in from the white window paper, dispelling the warm color covered by the flickering candles in the Qin Hall, leaving only a little sickness on Xie Wei's face. Pale and cold!

A certain dark hostility grew uncontrollably.

His chest heaved.

At this moment, I slowly closed my eyes, pressed it down, paused for a moment, and then said: "Your Excellency Qianhu came to inform you, Mr. Jiang and I are old friends, and Ning Er is my student. I'll take care of it, and you don't have to intervene."

He doesn't speak fast.

As if trying to figure something out.

Every word is slow and clear, it sounds ordinary and calm, but the more ordinary and calm it is, the more unusual and restless Zhou Yinzhi feels.

From his angle, all he could see was Xie Wei's gilded profile, holding a brocade handkerchief to press the injured palm, and the carving knife on the edge of the piano board in front of him...

Zhou Yinzhi's eyelids were twitching, and his heart felt cold.

He didn't dare to really say that this matter had nothing to do with him, so he just lowered his head and said: "I don't dare to act rashly, but this matter has an inseparable relationship with the lower officials. People talk about it, but if you have something useful, sir, please give me instructions."

After saying this, he left.

Although the swordsman was outside the hall, his ears were pricked up, he heard what was going on inside, and secretly felt startled, after Zhou Yinzhi left, he entered the hall and saw that Xie Wei had injured his hand, what's more, Somewhat appalled.