Ch 101

Hearing the news suddenly, Jiang Xuening couldn't digest it for a while.

After being dazed for quite a while, she murmured in a dreamlike tone, "What's going on..."

Only then did You Fangyin tell the cause and effect.

The whole thing is actually not complicated at all.

After listening to Jiang Xuening's analysis of her situation at home last time, You Fangyin couldn't help thinking hard about how she could leave Bo's mansion safely. After escaping, she might be caught and come back, and her fate would be even worse; she does not have the ability to live alone, let alone a "female household"; after thinking about it, the word "married" comes to mind naturally.

Wouldn't it be justifiable to leave after finding someone to marry?

Who can you find to marry yourself?

Furthermore, the rule has always been "obey the father at home, obey the husband when married, and obey the son when the husband dies." If the situation after marriage is the same as at home, or even worse than at home, wouldn't it be a waste of effort?

Therefore, if the person who marries her is good enough, or cooperative enough, it is the best.

That night, You Fangyin wrote down the names of all the men she knew on the paper, thinking about them one by one, even Wang An, the boss of the concierge of the uncle's mansion.

None of them are possible, however.

In the end, there is only one name left on the paper that has not been crossed out, and that is: Ren Weizhi.

Seeing this name, You Fangyin's eyes became brighter and brighter. After making some ideas in her mind, she found that, judging from her limited acquaintance, there was no more suitable candidate than this one!

First, Ren Weizhi is short of money, so ask her;

Second, living far away in the middle of Shu, you can stay away from the sight of the uncle's house after you get married;

Thirdly, her sister You Yue is also planning to join Weizhi Saltworks as a dry stock;

Fourth, Ren Weizhi seems to be a good person.

She never knew that she didn't have a smart brain, so she could only use this extremely clumsy method to write down the reasons she could think of one by one, and then pressed this page on the paper to her heart, without opening her eyes all night. can sleep.

Because, an unprecedented and bold plan was born in her heart!

As long as you can leave the uncle's house, it is a good thing; as long as you can do things for the second girl, it is a good thing.

What about women's commandments and family precepts, and the world's discussion, how can they care about it?

So, on the day when she and Ren Weizhi discussed the saltworks business, You Fangyin also talked with him about a lifelong business.

Jiang Xuening still hadn't calmed down until now: "What's Ren Weizhi's reaction?"

You Fangyin's cheeks turned red, she seemed embarrassed, and her voice lowered, she said, "I seem to be in a daze for a long time, and I can't quite believe it. But after all, I have the money you gave me, the girl, and he doesn't recognize anyone." You have to admit the money, so after walking around the house for a few times, I sat down and asked me what happened. I told him exactly what happened."

When she said this, she thought of something, and suddenly waved her hand.

"However, I didn't mention anything about you, girl, and he didn't know about it. When he left, he told me that even a false marriage is a lifelong event. He didn't dare to play tricks, let alone agree recklessly. Me. So I asked me to put this matter aside for a few days. First, he needs to calm down and think about it. Second, he also hopes that I will think about it after I go back. If I don't regret it after a few days, he will dare to say yes or no. thing."