Ch 131

At that moment, the blood all over Jiang Xuening's body seemed to be boiling, and then froze in an instant, and his face turned even paler.

She can't feel the temperature.

Zhang Zhe just smiled wordlessly for a while, the blood-stained cold face was warmed up, then he raised his hand, put it lightly on her thin shoulder, and slowly clenched it-

The distance between Xie Wei's place and the valley below is only ten or so zhang.

Both Daoqin and Jianshu changed their expressions.

Even though he seldom shows off his archery skills in front of others, Xie Wei has never been a true scholar who has no power to restrain a chicken. How violent is the castration of an arrow? It even made a sharp whistling sound when it broke through the air!

It's just that the arrow was neither heading towards Jiang Xuening, nor towards Zhang Zhe, but passed over the heads of the two of them like lightning, and shot straight to their rear--

Xiao Dingfei!

God knows that the moment he saw Xie Wei appearing, he already knew that something was wrong, so he was short and ready to sneak away. Originally thought that Xie Wei didn't notice him, who would have guessed that the arrow was coming towards him?

There was only a "whoosh" sound.

How powerful are the eagle feathers and arrows? It penetrated his shoulder in an instant, and after a stream of blood came out, even his whole body was shot backwards and fell to the ground!

Everyone in the field was stunned for a moment.

At this time, I turned my head to look at Xiao Dingfei, only to find that this person had already hidden behind unknowingly, and I was afraid that if he was given some more time, he would retreat into the thorn bushes behind to hide.

However, Xie Wei's cruel arrow clearly wiped out all his hopes.

There was a clear pain in Junxiu's brows, and the cold sweat dripped down his forehead in an instant. However, when he fell into the blood-stained wild grass and stretched out his hand to press his wound, there was a sneer on his lips for some reason, which was a bit different from his usual lazy and rambunctious. Xie Wei on the high place had a sarcastic mockery on his face.

Du Jun hated him after all.

Even though he puts on the skin of a saint and usually doesn't say anything about him, Xiao Dingfei has always been very self-aware and can see clearly in his heart.

I knew that he would not let me go easily.

A drop of blood slipped down the trembling bowstring, and under the dim light of the sky, it looked a little shocking.

Xie Wei slowly lowered his arms.

At this time, Daoqin turned around in a slight astonishment, first saw the blood beads on the bowstring, then turned to look at Xie Wei's fingers hanging down in the wide sleeves, only to find that his fingertips had already been buckled because of just now. The string has been pulled too long and too tight, and the bowstring is cut, and the blood is dripping down the fingertips.

But he was unresponsive.

Up and down the valley, there was silence.

Daoqin looked at it for a while, but dared not say a word to remind her.

After Xie Wei shot Xiao Dingfei down with an arrow, he only said: "Take it."

Jianshu's eyelids twitched, and he led the people down, immediately held down the injured Xiao Dingfei, and quickly took out a clean cloth, gagged his mouth, and made people push him down.