Ch 111

Xie Wei didn't really call her here to test her homework, first asked about the bank note, and then checked how she played the piano, and then hurriedly came to report the sword book outside: "The three divisions will interrogate, the Holy Majesty Please go over there."

Xie Wei paused and said, "Let's go."

What other cases need the joint trial of the three divisions now?

Jiang Xuening knew it right away, her expression became a little more hesitant, and she lost the strength to argue with Xie Wei about the fifty thousand taels.

Xie Wei went to the yamen of the Ministry of Criminal Justice, while Jiang Xuening went back home.

Feeling a little depressed along the way.

But she didn't expect that the carriage stopped in front of the gate of the mansion, and as soon as she lifted the curtain and got her head out, she heard a laugh from outside: "I thought it was unlucky today, and I sneaked out of the palace to find you, I caught up with you not at home. I didn't expect you to come back after waiting for a long time. "

The voice is clear and lingling, very pleasant to hear.

Jiang Xuening is very familiar with it.

Almost as soon as she heard it, her eyes lit up, she looked towards the source of the voice, and immediately called out in surprise: "His Royal Highness!"

Standing at the door with his hands behind his back was Shen Zhiyi.

Today, she was wearing a water-blue riding outfit, her thin waist and wrists were tightly packed, standing in front of a beautiful maroon horse, her cloud-black hair was **** and tied into a braid, A horsewhip was twirling between his slender, white fingers.

She had a smile on her face, very bright.

Although there was a scar under the corner of the eye, but at this moment, it weakened the softness of this delicate facial features, adding an unprecedented sass.

Jiang Xuening had never seen her dressed up like this before, she was taken aback when she first saw her, and then she showed unconcealable surprise, jumped out of the car and came to Shen Zhiyi's side, and said joyfully, "Your Highness looks so good-looking."

After not seeing each other for more than a month, Shen Zhiyi seemed to have changed a bit.

The original delicateness on her face sank, and there was a kind of silence and stability that only an imperial princess could have, but there seemed to be a little more frosty and snowy coldness between her brows, which made her more dignified.

Hearing what Shen Zhiyi said, she laughed.

He just said, "Where have you been, why are you only coming back now?"

Jiang Xuening then remembered what happened in Xie Wei's mansion, so she had to give him a small report in front of Shen Zhiyi, saying: "Although the palace ordered us to leave the palace temporarily, Your Highness, don't think that we don't have to go to school. This is not , Mr. Xie sent someone here today to **** me away to test my homework. I almost didn't come back alive."

She stuck out her tongue as she spoke.

However, Shen Zhiyi only thought she was exaggerating. He smiled and remained silent for a moment before saying: "Mr. Xie treats you harshly, but it is also very different. You treat him like a good student. You must know that you can get him like this There are not many people with blue eyes."

Jiang Xuening was startled: "Why do you think it's weird for you to say that?"

Shen Zhiyi didn't explain much, but asked the only guard who came out with her today to hand over the other whip to Jiang Xuening, and said, "Today I came out of the palace to find you to play with. I haven't been out of the palace for many years to have a look. What did you play with Yan Lin in the past, take me to play too."