Ch 62

Xie Wei entered the side hall.

Jiang Xuening's Jiaoan is still hanging on the wall together with his Emei.

He thought of it when he saw it, and wanted Jiang Xuening to take the piano away with him, but he turned his head and saw Jiang Xuening looked at him with reddish eyes, stomped his feet, and went down the steps in a fit of anger, leaving him a Looking back, he went straight to the outside of Fengchen Hall.

Words could not be spoken.

It was quiet in the hall.

The incense burnt yesterday was already cold, leaving only a furnace of ashes that had no warmth left.

Xie Wei sat down.

After a while, the anger gradually subsided, and I thought I shouldn't be angry. She is not very old, although she is a bit eccentric and naughty, she still has the heart of a little girl, and she just got angry with him for a while.

And he also lost his normality.

Is it because too many and messy things have happened in recent days, which disturbed his mind?

He slowly frowned, raised his fingers, and pressed the center of his brows hard.

Jiang Xuening went all the way back, but felt that the bottom of her heart was hard to calm down.

When Xie Wei said those words to her, she felt that she might have hurt someone accidentally, touched someone's scales, and felt guilty for a moment. But Xie Wei told her to go with the next sentence, so that she didn't have to learn the piano!

All the grievances came up in one brain.

So she threw away all the guilt, and stubbornly felt that she was right.

"If you don't learn, don't learn, think that I am rare!"

Stepping **** the tightly paved stone slabs on the palace road, Jiang Xuening walked towards Yang Zhizhai, gritting her teeth uncontrollably.

But having said that, I feel deeply aggrieved.

Although she wanted to stay away from Xie Wei, she was also afraid of Qin, but she didn't want to learn and Xie Wei didn't let her learn, they were two completely different things. Press down deeper and deeper.

Back in my room, I saw crooked branches in the vase on the left, and ugly paintings hung on the desk to the right. It was Shen Zhi who arranged the clothes for her, and she was not willing to do it no matter what.

In the end, he could only grab a box of chess pieces on the chessboard.

Both black and white are made of stones.

Jiang Xuening picked them up and threw them one by one towards the wall, one by one harder than the other, until the wall made a rattling sound.

"You still think that your surname is Xie, you are the same as those sour scholars!"

She had her own reasons for not going to school. In all fairness, Jiang Xuening felt that she could bear it. Even Zhao Yanhong, who taught "The Book of Songs", was eccentric, and Wang Jiu, who taught calligraphy, looked down on her for wanting to write cursive script. She didn't turn her back on learning, but forgot about these details and listened to their lectures.

But Zhang Zhong was different.

She couldn't hear this man standing on the temple talking nonsense and saying some disgusting words.

Jiang Xuening originally thought that Xie Wei was out of the ordinary.

Although this person did commit **** acts such as treason and massacre in the previous life, it is precisely this that proves that he is not a person who follows the rules, and he should be able to understand the reason why she did not want to take that important lesson.