Ch 60

Chen Shuyi had never been so stimulated since she was a child, and because she had a quarrel with Jiang Xuening, she couldn't bear this tone no matter what, she was dizzy with anger for a while, and raised her hand in extreme anger.

Even if Shen Zhiyi didn't show up, the slap might not really fall.

After all, everyone was reading with the eldest princess, and a few quarrels could still be called a quarrel. Whoever made the move first would be at fault. She didn't need to make such a fuss with Jiang Xuening.

It was neither too early nor too late for Princess Coke Yang to appear at this moment.

It's so embarrassing.

It's simply indisputable!

Chen Shuyi seemed to be splashed with cold water from head to toe, her whole body was freezing cold, she hurriedly bowed to Shen Zhiyi and said, "Your Highness the eldest princess, it's the minister and the second girl Jiang who started arguing over a disagreement. Miss Jiang Er is eloquent, but my daughter couldn't speak to her, and she lost her head in a moment of anger, it was my daughter's fault, and I hope that His Royal Highness the Eldest Princess will be magnanimous and forgive my daughter's rudeness this time."

The voice trembled a little, obviously fearful.

Without the anger just now, she calmed down easily. She knew how serious what happened now, and knew that Shen Zhiyi originally wanted to favor Jiang Xuening. At this moment, no matter what, she couldn't quibble, it was best to clarify At the same time, he bowed his head and admitted his mistake, endured this moment, and then looked for opportunities to care about it slowly in the future.

Jiang Xuening sneered in her heart, secretly thinking that she was very quick to become popular, the arrogance that no one saw before, now has a more noble status than her, how much is left?

Everything was going well at first, but Chen Shuyi flirted first and then cheap!

Anyway, the beams are all formed, she doesn't want the other party to just deal with it so simply, and she must make her feel even more distressed if she insists on **** her off!

So, with a miserable look, Jiang Xuening raised her teary eyes and looked at Chen Shuyi, her body trembling slightly, as if she couldn't believe that she said such words that turned black and white: "Sister Chen's It means, it was actually me who bullied you? I, I..."

I couldn't continue talking halfway through.

She bit her lip and opened her eyes wide, as if she met Chen Shuyi for the first time, and she also showed a bit of real resentment and pain.

The entire Fengchen Hall was so quiet that no sound could be heard.

Zhou Baoying was dumbfounded, the paper bag containing candied fruit slipped from her hand and fell to the ground;

The back of You Yue's head felt even colder, she was glad that she didn't follow Chen Shuyi to ridicule Jiang Xuening after walking away just now, otherwise now...

Fang Miao also had a dull expression on her face. She thought that this Jiang Er girl was powerful, but she never thought that she was "powerful" to this extent;

...

Even Xiao Shu looked at Jiang Xuening with a shocked look, as if she had never really known her before, and when she recalled that day when she involuntarily pushed You Yue into the fish tank, it felt like a dream in the distance.

That cold and cold posture...

Is it the same person as this weak, pitiful and charming person?

However, Shen Zhiyi stepped up and walked to Jiang Xuening's side, hesitated for a while, and gently reached out to put her hand on Jiang Xuening's shoulder.