Chapter 9

Daniella's Pov

I woke up to the sun rays peeking through the curtains. I sat up and stretched my arms to the air while yawning, I glanced at the couch where he slept on the day of our wedding but he wasn't there. I guess he woke up early as usual, but I didn't hear him come into the room last night.

Well it's a good thing that he isn't here, I don't need my mood getting spoilt this morning just by looking at him. The words he said to me yesterday hasn't faded from my head, I doubt it ever would.

I mean, who comes up with accusing his wife of adultery barely two days of their marriage? Definitely someone as annoying as Javier.

I get off the bed and make my way to the bathroom. Placing my hand on the door knob my mind quickly flashes back to what happened yesterday. What if he's in there again and he accuses me of peeping at him? No! I'll leave freshen up to much later, or I can freshen up in Natalia's room.

Great idea!

I went to the closet and grabbed my clothes for the day and some body cream before heading out. Thankfully no one seems to be in sight at the hallway, I hurriedly made my way towards Natalia's bedroom. Giving a light knock I opened the door and popped my head inside to see if she's in the room.

There doesn't seems to be a any sign of her. I guess she's down stairs or somewhere in the house. It's a good thing though, I'll just quickly use her bathroom and head out. I walked in fully and shut the door behind me.

I made my way to her bathroom, on placing my hand on the door knob the door went open. I was met with a familar huge chest, and the body scent is so familar.

Looking up to see the face of who this body belongs to, my eyes went wide when I met with his eyes.

What the heck?

How is he here?

What is he doing in this bathroom?

Taking in his presence, he's shirtless in some joggers. I can't ignore how his muscular structures look like they were crafted by a master. It's impossible to pull my eyes away from this beautiful sight in front of me just like yesterday.

Why does he have to be this breathtaking and annoying at the same time?

"Isn't it quite intriguing how fascinating you find what's in front of you?" His voice came, snapping me out of my day dream.

"W-what?" I stutter, having no idea what he said.

"You were drooling at me." He said plainly, making my eyes go wide.

Shit!

I Immediately touched the side of my lips to find out what he says is shamefully true. This is so embrassing!

"What are you doing here?" He asked.

Jeez! I have nothing to tell him about why I'm here, I can't telling him I was running away from him in our room.

"Are you here to peep on me again?" He asked making my eyes go wide.

"I wasn't peeping on you, I had no idea you were in there in first place." I defended myself.

"Then why are you here?"

"I…I…I came to check on Natalia if she's all ready for school." I said, applauding myself for coming up with such reasonable excuse.

"With your clothes?"

"Huh?" I heard myself saying.

He gestures over to my clothes on the floor, I guess I rejoiced rather too early. I immediately packed my clothes up.