Chapter 3

Y/N: Mark! Call that shit stick back, now!

I shouted as I slammed my hands on the hood of the car.

Y/N: Get out of that damn car and help me!

I yelled while not being able to see him through the heavily tinted windshield.

The door didn't open, but instead the car leaped forward, throwing me to the ground.

It kept making small leaps forward, pinning me down and not letting me escape.

Y/N: What the fuck, Mark?! Stop this shit, now!

He stopped indeed, but then the headlights of the car suddenly popped out and extended.

They released a blue beam which seemed to scan me.

Y/N: What are you doing?

The headlights went back to their place before the car began twisting around in an unnatural way.

Metal slamming against itself could be heard as the car kept twisting before it transformed itself into some kind of scary robot.

What the fuck is this? I've never seen anything like it...Mark's car literally turned into a fucking killer robot who was now aggressively staring at me with its bright red eyes.

I tried to run but it wiped me aside with one of its arms and made me crash onto the windshield of another car, cracking it.

It then jumped over to me and slammed its fists next to the car before aggressively asking me about what my username was.

"Are you username Ladiesman217?"

Y/N: W-what?

"Are you username LadiesMan217?!"

Y/N: Y-yeah?

"Where is the item number 21153 located?"

Y/N: I-

"Where are the glasses?!"

It asked me as it slammed one hand against the car, not even giving me a chance to respond.

"They-uh, they must be at my house somewhere. Who are you?!"

"Where's the location of your house?!"

I tried to make a run for it and surprisingly caught him off guard.

He threw the car away in frustration and ran after me.

Y/N: Leave me alone man, what do you even need these glasses for?!

Just as he was catching up to me, my Camaro came out of nowhere and swept him off his legs.

It then opened the door and talked to me with its radio voice again.

"Are you going to get in or not?"

Y/N: Fuck it, can't get any worse anyway.

Just as I jumped in, I felt something holding onto my legs.

Y/N: Wait, I gotta-

The Camaro drove off with the door still opened as I tried to get this mini cop robot off me.

Y/N: Get off me, you freak!

I yelled at it while it kept making creepy robot noises.

The Camaro slammed the door shut two times, causing the robot to lose its grip around my legs and fall off.

I buckled up and stroked my hair in absolute panic and terror, trying to process what I've just witnessed.

Sirens were closing in on us, so I looked back and saw Mark's car coming for us.