Chapter 6

"Y/N."

I heard a calm, robotic voice say.

I looked up and found myself in...I don't even know where I was...was I even awake at all?

Y/N: Is somebody here?

I asked as I stood up.

"You're unconscious but I'm glad you can hear me."

Y/N: Are you one of them? Is this some kind of torture?

"No, Y/N. My name is Optimus Prime, I'm the leader of the Autobots and I'm truly sorry about what happened to you. But don't be scared, we will free you from the claws of the Decepticons, we are about to find your location, and then we will be on the way to you."

Y/N: What about Bumblebee, Jazz and Bulkhead? Bonecrusher attacked them.

Prime: They managed to fend him off, but Bulkhead is seriously injured and will have to take some time off.

Y/N: How many of you are there?

Prime: We may not be strong in quantity but we're the best when it comes to quality.

Y/N: That means we're outnumbered.

Prime: Yes. But don't let that discourage you. We will win, we have to.

Y/N: But what am I supposed to do now? Just sit and wait?

Prime: Yes, this is the safest thing you can do now. Don't try to fight them, or you will get hurt.

Y/N: But...if I'm unconscious, how are we able to talk to each other?

Prime: This is a question for another time. Stay strong Y/N, we are on our way.

And once again, everything became black.

Mark POV

Mark: There we go, I got them.

I informed Barricade with the glasses in my hands as I got inside the car.

Barricade: Let's bring them back to Starscream and see about freeing Megatron.

He said before driving off.

Mark: Shame your friend didn't live to see our success, huh?

Barricade: Yes, truly a shame, but he has served his purpose, like a true Decepticon.

Mark: Are you ready to do that as well?

Barricade: I will not die on the battlefield.

Mark: Wouldn't that be your purpose?

Barricade: Only Megatron can determine my fate and purpose, not that fool Starscream.

Mark: Hold on, where are you driving? We should go back and check on Y/N.

Barricade: Bonecrusher and Frenzy have that under control.

Mark: Whatever you say. But we will come back tomorrow morning, alright?

Barricade: Alright.

Y/N POV

I was tied to a chair with Knock Out standing in front of me with a smile.

Knock Out: Now human, I must say your species does truly fascinate me. You're so weak...but also tough at the same time.

Y/N: What did you do to me while I was out?

Knock Out: Nothing much, I just scanned your body, that's all. The fun part comes now.

Y/N: What's the fun part?