Chapter 11

One week has passed, the Autobots were not able to find the Allspark, but their espionage abilities made it possible for them to find out the Decepticons' next step.

Knowing that they won't be able to find the cube, they moved over to Egypt and built up a solid defence against the Decepticons.

Autobots and humans were standing shoulder to shoulder, ready to fight against the robotic invaders.

Even Remnants of the US army moved over to Egypt as support. Not to mention the countless of volunteers and mercenaries who wish to stop the Decepticons from taking the Earth's Sun.

Decepticons POV

The two huge iron doors to Megatron's room slid to the sides as Soundwave slowly walked inside.

Megatron: Soundwave?

He asked, his back turned to Soundwave, with a grin on his face as he knew very well that Soundwave would never return without completing the mission.

Soundwave: The Allspark.

He said emotionless as he reached out to Megatron with the cube in his metallic claws.

Megatron: Finally...

He said with relief, turning around and gently taking the cube out of Soundwave's hand.

Megatron: Now our master can join the battle and restore Cybertron.

The huge red eyed cyclops who was silently standing next to Megatron spoke up in his deep, monotone voice.

Shockwave: Lord Megatron, keep in mind that the humans and the Autobots teamed up and built up heavy defenses in Egypt. It will take quite some firepower to break through their lines of defense.

Megatron: They won't be able to do much against our air superiority, Shockwave. We will take the Earth's Sun, no matter how many of us will fall.

Shockwave: We have an army ready for you. But so do the Autobots. It would be only logical to attack them when they expect it the least.

Megatron: That would mean we would have to wait for them to drop their guard. But we don't have time for that. It's quite the opposite, time is running out, our master's patience is at an all time low. And we all know what happens when he runs out of it.

Shockwave: The Fallen must consider our losses. We lost a few good comrades. We can't lose much more.

Megatron: Remember, this is a battle for our home. We will restore Cybertron and leave this disgusting, empty earth behind, along with the Autobots.

Soundwave: What about the two humans?

Megatron: The two brothers...I promised them safety if they would help us, and I will keep that promise unless they choose to betray us, but I doubt that it will happen. But still, I want you to keep an eye out for them.

The gates opened once again, and Starscream stepped inside, earning an annoyed look from the Decepticon leader.

Starscream: Lord Megatron, the Autobot base was empty. But it was booby trapped. Two of us were killed, they got buried after it exploded.

Megatron: You managed to lose two of us without even having to face an enemy combatant. You sure know how to find new ways to disappoint me, Starscream.

Starscream: But Lord Megatron, their deaths were not in vain, as we now know that the caves are empty!

Getting enough of Starscream, Megatron threw the cube at him in annoyance and anger.

Megatron: You disgust me!

He hissed annoyed as the cube hit Starscream's head and fell to the ground.

Starscream: The...the cube! You managed to get it?!

He asked surprised as he picked it up and looked over to Soundwave.

A nod is the only thing that Soundwave communicated, not saying a single word.

Megatron: Soundwave surely knows how to get things done...unlike you, Starscream!

Starscream: I am sorry Lord-

Megatron: Don't be sorry. Be useful! Gather a few jets and attack the Autobots which are hiding in Egypt.

Starscream: Only the Autobots? Or the humans as well?

Megatron: Everyone that stands in your way! Harass and weaken them until we and the rest of the army arrive. Don't give them time to breathe.

Starscream: I understand, Lord Megatron. It will be done.

He confirmed with a bow before leaving the room.

Soundwave snatched the cube out of Starscream's hand, not letting the Decepticon take it out of the room, who then left with a frustrated groan.

Megatron: Soundwave, move over to Egypt and scan the whole area. I want you to find every little Autobot hideout. Send the coordinates to Starscream and me.

Soundwave: Understood.

He answered sharply before leaving the room without saying anything else, dropping the cube on a table before he left.

Shockwave: A surprise attack would've been the logical thing to deal with this problem.

Megatron: Maybe, but I'm sure if we bomb them for a day or two, their fighting spirit will leave very quickly. They are counting on a frontal attack, let's not make that mistake, they have far more soldiers than we do, at least at the moment.

Shockwave: They might be able to down our jets, leaving us with no air superiority during the main battle.

Megatron: I will be present during the main battle, that will be enough to take them down.

Shockwave: You cannot win against a whole army.

Megatron: I'm not worried about their army at all. Take away Prime and they're left with unorganized scrap parts and scared humans.

Shockwave: Are you ready to take on Prime?

Megatron: I'm always ready to take on Prime.

Shockwave: It didn't work out very well until now.

Megatron clenched his fists in anger at Shockwave's words.

He was right and he didn't mean to offend the leader, Megatron knew that. But it didn't change the fact that it was a very, very rude thing to say, but Shockwave didn't care about manners, he only cared about logic.

Megatron knew that, so he let it slide, as he always did.

Megatron: With the amount of Energon we are getting from Earth's ground...I will be unstoppable.

Shockwave: An Energon overdose could kill you.

An evil smile formed on Megatron's metallic lips.

Megatron: You have no idea how wrong you are, old friend. You will see soon enough. I will show the world such power that they have never witnessed before...and will never witness again.

He explained as he rolled the cube in his hand in excitement  and anticipation.