Chapter 5

Bonecrusher looked over his shoulder and was shot in the face immediately.

He stumbled back into the building and fell down right before me, looking at me with his aggressive, red eyes.

Y/N: Don't be mad at me, be mad at them.

Another robot jumped at Bonecrusher and stabbed him in the neck with a blade.

"Oh yeeeee, Jazz is in the house, motherfuckaaaa!"

Bonecrusher tried his best to get "Jazz" off him but couldn't since another autobot ran into the building and punched Bonecrusher straight through his stomach.

Jazz: And so is Bulkhead!

Bulkhead: Hell yeah!

He yelled as he picked up Bonecrusher and threw him through the ceiling.

Y/N: Woah...that was...really badass man!

Jazz turned to me with a smile on his face.

Jazz: That's right, human. You might call me BadassJazz, the most badass Autobot on earth, and this is Bulkhead, the heavy support player of our group, he's pretty okay too.

Bulkhead: Don't let my size fool you, I'm very fast and agile.

Y/N: Oh, don't worry, I saw that. Thank you guys for coming here.

Jazz: No need to thank us, we barely broke a sweat.

Bulkhead: We can't even sweat. We're made out of-

Jazz: Nuh huh, remember what Optimus told us, adapt to humans.

Bulkhead: Let's check on Bee.

Jazz: Yeah, you do that, I'll bring the human to safety.

Y/N: Where do you want to bring me?

I asked as Bulkhead exited the building and helped Bumblebee to get back up.

Jazz: To our base. It's not the best base we had, but it'll do for now. We just came here like a week ago, so don't expect a killer base design, okay?

Y/N: Everything is better than staying here.

Jazz: That's the spirit!

We exited the house and he transformed into a silver Pontiac Solstice.

He opened the door and honked.

Jazz: Get in, I wanna make Bee jealous.

Bumblebee: Just wait until I get my upgrade.

Jazz: Whatever you say, Radiohead. See you back at the base.

Y/N: Uh, Bumblebee, you won't be mad if I ride with him, right?

He chuckled and shook his head.

Bumblebee: Have a test drive, tell me how it was.

We heard a jet in the distance.

Y/N: Shit! The military is coming for us.

I said with slight panic as I jumped into the car and we drove off.

Bulkhead: Something tells me this ain't the mili-

The jet fired rockets at our position, luckily, Jazz and I were outside of the radius, but Bee and Bulkhead were right at the spot where the missiles hit.

Y/N: They fired at us!

Jazz: It's not "they", it's him!

Y/N: Who cares about the Pilot's fucking pronouns?! He fired at us!

Jazz: That's not a pilot, that's Starscream!

The jet turned into a robot as well and landed right before us.

Jazz turned back into his robot mode and jumped at Starscream, who quickly countered his move and sent him to the ground while I fell to the side.

Y/N: I'm already having enough of you evil Cons.

Jazz jumped up but was kicked in the face and sent back flying by Starscream who now turned his attention to me.

Starscream: Oh, little human. We are now almost in possession of the glasses, which means that you have no purpose for us anymore.

Y/N: What? Mark told me you guys are gonna leave us alone because he's working with you!

Starscream: Do I look like someone who's keeping promises? Ha! Stupid little human!

He yelled as he crouched down to me while spit dripped out of his mouth, like he was getting ready to eat me.

Starscream: You sure look like-

A green truck rammed him away from me, before transforming into Bulkhead and slamming his fists on Starscream's face.

The jet was able to dodge the next few hits though and jumped back.

We now had a situation of Jazz, Bulkhead and Bumblebee all aiming their hand cannons at Starscream, who raised his hands up in surrender.

Bulkhead: You're coming with us Starscream and you're gonna tell us-argh!

A mine clearing fork pierced through Bulkhead from behind.

Y/N: He's alive?!

I asked in pure terror as I watched Bonecrusher lift Bulkhead into the air with his detached fork and throw him right at Bumblebee.

Bonecrusher: Someone give me a real fight!

He yelled as he punched himself in the chest, which had a gigantic hole in it.

Starscream grabbed me and turned into a jet, flying away from the scene.

Y/N: Hey! Let me outta here!

I yelled as I punched against the glass of the cockpit.

Starscream: You want me to drop you? You really aren't the smartest, are you, human?

Y/N: You wanna kill me? Then kill me, stop this bullcrap!

Starscream: Kill you? Yes. But I made a promise to a "friend" of mine, who really likes to experiment on humans.

Y/N: Experiment? What are you planning, you sick bastards?

Starscream: No worries, we just want to cut you open, it's not too bad, right?

Y/N: You won't get away with this! The Autobots-

Starscream: The Autobots will die! We found our master's location. We will free him, return the Allspark and restore Cybertron!

He yelled in excitement as if it was already happening.

Y/N: You won't take our world.

A little later, we arrived at their base and he threw me into a room where I was met with a red robot, who actually looked pretty cool.

"Oh, there you are human. Excuse my colleague's...disrespectful behavior, I explicitly told him not to throw around my things."

He said as he looked at Starscream with a displeased look.

Starscream: Never satisfied with anything, are we, Knock Out?

Y/N: I'm not "your" thing! I'm-

Knock Out: Alrighty, shut up, little man.

He calmly cut me off and used a staff to shock me.

This is the second time I'm getting shocked unconscious today...this can't get any worse.