Chapter 7

Barricade grabbed Mark and turned back into a Mustang before driving off as fast as he could.

Starscream: Hey! Stay here, you coward!

Knock Out: Now, that's pretty ironic coming from you, isn't it?

Three Autobots came crashing down from the ceiling with their hand cannons blasting all over the place.

Starscream retaliated with a barrage of rockets flying and exploding all over the place.

Knock Out: We can't take them all! We have to flee!

He said as he transformed himself into his car mode and drove off.

Starscream: No! You will fight them!

He yelled, grabbing Knock Out and throwing him at one of the Autobots.

Knock Out: What the hell are you doing, Screamer?!

He asked as he fought against the Autobots.

The Autobot managed to kick Knock Out's electric staff out of his hand, but Starscream caught it and used the staff to electrocute the Autobot.

"You're going to pay for that, Screamer!"

The other Autobot yelled in anger as he swung at Starscream and missed.

The Decepticon used this opportunity to hit him in the face so hard that his head flew off from his body.

Knock Out: Ouch! Now that really looked like it hurt!

"His death will not go unpunished! You two will pay for that!"

Knock Out: Calm down, big guy, we were on our way out anyway.

The big Autobot hit Knock Out in the stomach, making him fall to the ground.

He then picked him up and grabbed his head.

"Where are the glasses?! Tell me or he will die!"

Starscream: Not so fast, Ironhide.

He hissed while aiming his cannon at the Autobot on the floor that he electrocuted earlier.

Starscream: You kill him, and your buddy dies.

Ironhide: These two are our newest recruits and you will pay for what you did to them!

Starscream: "Were" your newest recruits.

He chuckled before shooting the unconscious Autobot in the head, jumping back and turning himself into a jet again.

Ironhide shouted in pure hatred as he unleashed countless amounts of shots at Starscream, who flew out of the base as fast as he could.

Ironhide looked over to the side, his robotic eyes saddened at the view of his fallen comrades.

Knock Out: Look Ironhide, we got off the wrong foot, okay? I actually wanted to flee, remem-"

Ironhide brutally ripped Knock Out's head off and threw it aside before turning to me.

Ironhide: You must be Y/N. I'm sorry you had to see all this. My name is Ironhide.

Y/N: You're an absolute unit, damn!

Ironhide: Yeah, I get that quite often. Now, let's get you outta here.

Y/N: You said they were the newest recruits?

I asked him as I drove on the highway with him as a truck.

Ironhide: Yes. It was foolish to bring them on this mission. Now we have lost two comrades before the main battle has even started.