CHAPTER 1

1: Hii , I hope you are fine.* giving hands forward to shake hands*

2: Yeah , I think you too doing well..* coldly accepted handshake*

1: Yes ,so what about our deal?? Is it final ?? Or you need more time to think??....

2 : Nah, I thought of making you my business partner and also give share to the company.

1 : Ohh I think Mr. Kim Taehyung took the right decision * smirking*..

Kim Taehyung : Yeah I thought a lot about this and I have trusted you and I know that you will not break this trust of me ." Mr. Kim Chanaul"

Chanaul : Yeah.. same to you also..

"AFTER THE MEETING"

Tae (Taehyung)'s pov,

It's been two years since I became CEO of this company. I am glad to have this post in this company but why should be glad as I never wanted this Profession as I have want another profession but I have to fulfilled my father's wish , he always wanted me to be the CEO of his company but I never agreed but as soon I came to know that how much he tried to build this company high at the top of the world and continue this industry in upcoming generations that would remark his name so I agreed .

Tae's pov ended .

Author's s pov,

Guys I am using the name in short as it is time taking so please understand it (the name). For two to three chapters I will write the full name but after it you make sure that you can understand the name and don't get confused.
Enjoy ....

Author's pov ended .

Chanaul's pov,

Ahh!! My plan worked.. now he is in my hand, you stupid Taehyung how can you accept that the boy whom I hate the most I will keep his trust.. you foolish jerk.

Chanaul's pov ended.

*I am sorry for using bad and harsh words as harsh words may be used so don't take it seriously its only an imagination*....

In Kim Taehyung's office,

Tae's pov,

I am tried and thinking to go back home and take rest but I have one more meeting. It's important I can't cancel it but it is difficult to attend the meeting after other three meetings .
I am really tried just wanted to go home and take rest .....ohh here is the party which will deal with us. I think I don't have to make them much understand as I can see in their face that they needed this opportunity from first....

Tae's pov ended.

After meeting ended .

At Taehyung's mansion,