CHAPTER 5

After that day yn was falling more for Taehyung ... Taehyung to falling but a cold man doesn't show it.. he was hiding, ignoring his feelings for her and yn was very curious to know about the past so she again started asking but this time Taehyung was not willing to tell .. she wanted to know that Taehyung really started loving her or not so she decided to do a prank...

Yn told all the maids to tell Taehyung that someone kidnapped her when she was coming from Cafe after her work..

Maid 1 : Sir... Mrs. Kim yn has been kidnapped ....

Tae : What how can you be so careless... * shouting *

Maid 2 : Sir.. she have gone to her work.... guards said that they saw some people dragged her on the way..

Tae : GO SHIT FROM HERE... I DON'T WANT TO HEAR ANY RABISH I WANT HER HERE RIGHT NOW.. FIND HER AT ANY COST.. OR ELSE YOU ALL WILL BE FIRED FROM WORK * shouting *

Guard 1 : O..ok sir we will track her number...

Any one can guess how much he is worried about yn it is the sign of love... yn was in her bestie's house all know that it was a prank except Taehyung..

It's been 2 days Taehyung was finding yn but he can't he was really tension about her... the guards were giving every single information to yn.. where Taehyung is searching and all that.. when the guards told her that Taehyung is really worried.. yn though of stopping this prank so she gone to Taehyung's mansion and when see entered into the mansion she saw Taehyung was thinking about something keeping his hand on head.. patting continuously.. when he saw yn he rushed to yn and hugged her.. yn felt her shirt is getting wet by his tears.. Taehyung was crying... yn patted his back and said not to worry..

Yn: Why are you crying...

Tae : Where have you gone yn.. I found you a lot.. what if something happened to you.. how I be able to tell mom.. she will think me wrong...

Yn : Ohh so for your mom you were finding me.. I thought you love me so you were tensed.. I thought you missed me.. but no you were finding me cause if something had happened to me then you can't stand in front of your mother right... and she will think you wrong so you were just acting of searching right... you don't know how much I love you.. yes Mr. Kim Taehyung I freaking hella love you... and you not caring about my love... and I promise you I will make you fall for me harderrrrrrrrrrr...

Tae : What really you you love me and you are thinking wrong my intentions are not like that... understand me please... and wait I will never fall for you.. never.. even if you make me fall for you...

Yn : I can Mr.. you don't know me * smirking*

Tae : Ohh really you are a woman who works in a Cafe ..

Yn : Many more are there Taehyung..

Tae : What...

Yn : You will get to know soon.

Tae : Why not now..

Yn : Uff you ask many questions...

Tae : I will as I am your husband..

Yn : But you told only in front of parents not alone

Tae : Ok ok fine you won.

Yn : I will always dear..

Yn whisper to Taehyung,

I love you and I promise I will make you fall harder for me and you will die to get this love back..

Tae : Never

Yn : N is silent 😏 and I challenge you that you will say you love me within 4 months if not I will make you say.