CHAPTER 14

Recap of previous chapter ~~~~~~○♥︎
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Why are you here Lia?" Taehyung asked. "To make you mine babe" Lia said with a smirk on her face.
Before Taehyung and others could do anything Lia's guards put gun on their head. The guards took them and tied up on chairs but guess what, expect suha they tied all up. Jimin and Taehyung were shocked and angry as well. But both felt that their vision was getting burl because of drug, yes the guards of lia injected them. Taehyung and Jimin closed their eyes.

Recap ended ~~~~~~○♥︎
~~~~~~~~~~

They both opened their eyes and found lying on bed . They found themselves handcuffed on bed individually. Their having headaches and then some one came inside the room and was Jaffer.

"Ohh Taehyung you are looking soo helpless in my bed" Jaffer said with a smirk on his face. "You mother fucker you asshole for what have you handcuffed us huh??" Taehyung asked while shouting at Jaffer. "Come on Taehyung I told him" Lia said. "Huh you??" Taehyung said. "Yes babe I, your lover Lia." Lia said. "If you love me then open the handcuffs off ,I can give you the surerity that I will love you back in another way." Taehyung said with a smirk on his face. "Really... omg Jaffer open the handcuffs fast, I have already got my Tae." Lia ordered.

Without thinking twice Jaffer opened the handcuffs because it's an order from his boss, actually when Taehyung fired Jaffer from his company he joined in Lia's company ( Hang's industry ) and he is the right hand of Lia. He planed with Lia and suha to kidnapped Taehyung and Jimin. ( I will tell you the reason of kidnapping jimin later on.)

♥︎○ Hey marshmallows, I have to announce that I am going to write a new fanfiction but I will not reveal the story title nor the story cover. I will only reveal if this ff gets 50+ reads, 15+ votes  and 3+ comments on each one of the chapters. And let me know that do you like the name I have given to my sweet readers, yeah it's marshmallows. Bye and sorry for the disturbance.  And I am again changing the format 😅.Enjoy...😉○♥︎

Tae : Thanks sweetie.

Lia : No need to babe. Come let's have some fun.

Tae : Wait for a moment sweetheart.

Lia : Hole life I can baby. And I forgot to show you something wait let my guards bring her.

Guards brought a girl.

Tae : Ynnie.

Lia : Yes babe.

Tae : Why have you kidnapped her huh??

Lia : Why do you care huh. Now you love me so don't care about her now.

Tae was going to put out a gun from his secret coat pocket but guards approached him. And tied up him  in a chair. And was betting him non stop then yn spoke up.

[♥︎○ N-n-no please le-et me go... don't k-iill him... I will give to yo-o-u that you want but do-nn't hurt him... please--please ○♥︎ ~~~ some one said while crying like mess.

》°There was a boy tied up in a chair and his body was full of blood and guards were all around him. And the who is in front was the main lead of all.°《

♥︎○ I don't have any fucking reason to leave him... and more over that I want I will definitely take it from you ○♥︎ ~~~ the person said with a smirk on his face.

Even a second without wasting the man hovered over that girl....

"Stop you brat you bitch she is my girl. She belongs to me and how dare you to touch her and yn why are you not doing anything huh please wake that devil inside you jagi, where have your psycho side gone" Taehyung said.]~ I think you remember 🤭. And the man was Jaffer.

Yn : Leave my Taehyung leave him, don't bit him please.

Tae : Don't beg love. It is useless.

Lia : First time I am seeing a psycho queen helpless in front of someone. *laughing*

Lia : Jaffer do your work and I will do my work.*smirking*

Tae : Wake the psycho from inside you up love please I beg you.

Yn : I can't. *crying*

Tae : Why??

Yn : ............

Tae : Ynnie.

Yn : .............

Yn : Hahahaaaaa. *demonic laugh*

Lia : Why are laughing huh?

Yn : Look behind towards the door . *laughing*

They all look behind towards the door  except yn. They saw 17 to 19 guards pointing guns toward Lia Jaffer and guards who are bitting Taehyung.

Yn : Shocked baby girl. * smirking *

Lia : You bitch.

Lia was going to punch yn but suddenly yn stood up and hold her hand turned backwards. Lia hissed in pain and was shocked to see yn because she was tied with rope but now she is not, let me tell you that when yn was doing shopping that time some mens of lia came and kidnapped her but we all know that she is a psycho queen so there is always guards to protect her from any danger but she signaled her guards to follow her not to fight with the mens of lia. And Yn was acting that she is tied but actually on the way of coming here her guards untied her.

8 guards was now pointing gun towards Lia Jaffer and the 2 guards of lia. And 3 others came untied Taehyung.

Yn : Guards take Jaffer under your supervision and take care of him very well *smirking * and Taehyung to hospital I am coming after minutes.

Guard 1 : And this Woman. ( pointing towards Lia)

Yn : I will take care of this bitch.

After all left yn started bitting Lia mercilessly. After bitting good 10 minutes yn left Lia and dragged yn and gave in hand of police now she is heading to hospital to check Taehyung.

End of flash back ~~~~~~~

After 3 days Taehyung got total recovery with the care love scolding of yn. It's been 7 months of their marriage  tae thought of going on honeymoon to California but he told yn that they are going for a meeting not for honeymoon to surprise her.. Now they are packing for the honeymoon oops meeting trip. 🤭

Taehyung intentionally and unintentionally behaving cold towards yn because from the day that maid interrupted them while having shower Taehyung never got the chance of make out with yn and she was also ignoring Taehyung regarding this thing. He was sexually frustrated and yn as well but she was angry from inside at Taehyung so she is ignoring him pertaining the make out fact. Taehyung thought that they should go on honeymoon to spend time together.

To be continued...

♥︎》"MY INNOCENT WIFE"《♥︎

♥︎》"WRITTEN BY THVAFFU"《♥︎

~"ENJOY"~

___________________________________________

Yeah that's all for today see you on next chapter if this part gets 15+ votes. Bye take care, ily <333.

~affu.