CHAPTER 3

* Next Morning *

Y/n was the first who woke up, she gone to bathroom, get freshed and done her morning routine after her Morning routine finished she came out of the bathroom and saw Taehyung who was sleeping like a baby on the sofa...when y/n thought yesterday's behavior of Taehyung.. cold but when Mrs. kim told that if he doesn't allow y/n to sleep in his room then it will not be good so he agreed... y/n feels so happy that she is going to have this kind of law's.. but she saw Taehyung waking she rushed down...

Y/n's pov,

I woke up first...then gone to bathroom... got freshed and done my morning routine and came out.. I saw Taehyung sleeping like cute little baby... he may be cold but from face not from heart.. and I really wanted to laugh by remembering last night how was Mrs. Kim scolding him... he is just a baby only... but when I saw him waking I rushed down as I don't want to show my face as I already guessed that he doesn't want to see My face by yesterday's behavior only..so I rushed downstairs.

Y/n's pov ended.

Y/n came downstairs taking heavy breath and saw Mrs.Kim and some maids... she thought that the maids have done something wrong so she is scolding them.. but no they were doing all good so to appreciate them she called all the maids....

*Sorry for the disturbance but I want to tell that if you want to suggest any ff like on which topic you want ff and may I do two parts of this ff as I have told you previously...if so then tell me in the comments... and I hope I am able to explain this ff clearly.*

Mrs. Kim: Good morning sweetie..
* happily *

Y/n : Good morning Aunty...

Mrs. Kim : Nah not Aunty... only Eomma you should call me eomma...

Y/n : OK Eomma..

Mrs. Kim : Come let's have the breakfast...

Y/n : But mom Taehyung haven't woke up..

Mrs. Kim : Yeah but he has taken leave from office so I think he will wake up late...

Y/n : OK mom let's go...

During breakfast,

Taehyung came after being freshed... he was eating.. suddenly Mrs.Kim spoke up..

Mrs. Kim : So after a week is your and y/n's wedding remember... * calmly *

Tae : Yeah I have *coldly*

Mrs. Kim : And you y/n???

Y/n : Me too mom...

Mrs. Kim : Yeah you should as I want to see My son happy again...

Y/n : OK Eomma...

Taehyung's pov,

I woke up a bit late as I took a leave from office... after waking I done my morning routine then gone to downstairs I saw miss y/n and mom eating.. joined them... I was eating then suddenly mom spoke up and said that mine and miss y/n's marriage is after a week do we rememberor not I told yes I do....y/n also told yes and all went as usual like other days.. tyring and safocating.

Taehyung's pov ended.

After breakfast y/n gone to her home and others to their respective works...

*After one week*

Yes today is the of my marriage... I am really nervous.. and excited to but why should I as I can't expect any relationship after this marriage it will be like hell so be ready to enter the hell "y/n"...