CHAPTER 12

But..............

But they were all wrong..... do you want to know then listen....

Flash back ~~~~~~~

"Suha I was thinking that you must tell Taehyung for organizing a trip in occasion of meeting a party to make deal at Japan..." Jaffer said. "OK as you say darling." Suha said. "Babe wanna make out huh." Jaffer said with a smirk. "Then what about Miss. Yn ??" Suha asked. " I want her for her body babygirl... but I only love you." Jaffer replied. "Hmm well.. come let's have some fun daddy." Suha said while bitting her bottom lip.

Flash back ends ~~~~~~~

I know that there are many questions roaming in your mind but it will be all clear after few chapters... soo for now let's read further -----------------------------

That day afternoon~~~

"Sir I want to tell you that the party was not able to come here so they told to go and meet them at Japan." Suha said in an on go. "Hmm fine.. then inform the guards , Jimin,and some other employees but mainly Mrs. Kim(yn)." Taehyung said in cold tone. "OK sir." Suha said and left after bowing.

Suha informed them and also told Jaffer and gone to club for entertainment.

*At night*

*At Taehyung's mansion*

"Sweetheart please take leave from office tomorrow pleaseuuu." Yn said.
"Ok.. as you say baby." Taehyung said. "I love you hubby. " Yn said. "I too love you wifeyy." Taehyung said. "Let's sleep honey it's already late." Yn said.

They both slept hugging and cuddling each other.

~~~~~~~

♥︎○ N-n-no please le-et me go... don't k-iill him... I will give to yo-o-u that you want but do-nn't hurt him... please--please ○♥︎ ~~~ some one said while crying like mess.

°There was a boy tied up in a chair and his body was full of blood and guards were all around him. And the who is in front was the main lead of all.°《

♥︎○ I don't have any fucking reason to leave him... and more over that I want I will definitely take it from you ○♥︎ ~~~ the other person said with a smirk on his face.

Even a second without wasting the man hovered over that girl....

"Stop you brat you bitch she is my girl. She belongs to me and how dare you to touch her and yn why are you not doing anything huh please wake that devil inside you jagi, where have your psycho side gone" Taehyung said.

Yeah the some one is no one else except our yn and the boy who was Taehyung but how all this happened.. wait wait not so fast sweeties.. keep patience.

To be continued...

♥︎》"MY INNOCENT WIFE"《♥︎

♥︎》"WRITTEN BY THVAFFU"《♥︎

~"ENJOY"~

___________________________________________

So guys I know you have all of questions in mind your mind that you want to know but the golden sentence you should keep in mind that "patience and curiosity gives the sweet results" so keep patience and I hope you are enjoying 😉 so for now bye-bye take care... purple you allllll 💜

~affu