CHAPTER 16

*After 2 hours*

Taehyung's pov,

I woke up and saw my beautiful, hot wife sleeping beside me while wrapping her hand around my waist and mine was same and she was under me. I tried to be free from my wifeyy's grip and was successful in doing that. I peeks her forehead then eyes then cheeks and then I was heading the way to her neck but I felt that she was already wake and was starring at me. I can surely say that she has no problem with that. But then also I asked for permission by looking at her eyes if she can understand yeah she understood.

Taehyung's pov ended.

Yn : Continue baby.

Tae : nodded in response.

Taehyung's pov,

Then I again was going on the way of her neck. I softly kissed her neck and then started sucking her neck after sucking for good 2 minutes I was able to see a masterpiece on her neck. I smirked at the art that I made on her soft sweaty skin. Then I head my way to her earlobe bite there and some sweet moans from her mouth escaped, it was enough to turn on the beast inside. I continued my work I gave her hickeys almost every corner of her neck. Then my eyes fell on her lips, like they were waiting for me from years. So without any hesitation I started kissing her. She moaned in kiss. The kiss was soft, full of love yet passionate ones. I broke the kiss when I felt my Ynnie is out of breathe. Now she was breathing heavily. It's only a kiss she is breathing this much heavily then what would happen when I will fuck her that much hard, she won't be walking for weeks. I was stuck in my own thoughts when my tiny wifeyy said.

Taehyung's pov ended.

Yn : Sweetheart are you not in mood. If so then we can do it another day.

Tae : I am not babygirl I was thinking about something.

Yn : Hmm ok btw will you continue or I have to again keep me in control.

Tae : I would continue but I remind some works so I have to do it soweey. *pouts*

Yn : Aww my baby tiger looks cute when he pouts. But work is more important so go now.

Tae : Nothing is more important than you princess.

Yn : OK ok now go. You are so heavy.

Tae : Yeah and this heavy monster will be on you for the hole night some day.

Yn :  Huh Whatever now goooooo.

Tae in mind:::

I swear I will not leave you for the hole night even if you beg it to stop. And the some day is soon baby girl.

Yn : Will you go or I should kick your ass off.

Tae : No need wifeyy.

A/n : Then he gone somewhere on the earth. And about our yn she is just came from hot shower. Whatever, ohh i forgot to tell you that I will take revenge from the Ynnie, huh how dare she kicked your author out of the room😒. I will make sure that they would never make out.😤

Yn : No noona please plesuuuu don't do like that plesuuuu. I really got addicted to him. 🥺🥺

A/n : OK my child. Now don't cry.