CHAPTER 18

Recap of previous chapter ~~~~~~○♥︎
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Mhhm, don't go."

"I have to use washroom baby."

"Ok."

Recap ended ~~~~~~○♥︎
~~~~~~~~~~

Taehyung came after doing his work 🌚 yeah yeah the thing is that you are thinking. Then he saw yn waking up.

"Had a good sleep baby."

" Hmm, darling, I wanna go outside for walk."

"Ok, as my babygirl says."

They got ready, now they were walking aside of road holding each other hand.

"I wish this moment never ends."

"Me to cupcake."

"Want an ice cream butterfly. "

"Yes."

"Flavor???"

"Vanila Chocolate "

"Ok, I will be in minutes."

He gone to get two ice creams vanilla chocolate ice cream for his wife and strawberry for him. He paid the shopkeeper and he was coming towards you then suddenly *thud* a car hitted him with a full speed.

"TAEEEEEEE"

"Baby don't worry you will be Ok."

You called an ambulance. Now you are on the way of hospital, you kept telling smothering words but nothing hepled him. You rubber his cheeks softly and tears started flowing through your eyes.

You reached to hospital now you yeld.

" DOCTOR,  DOCTOR DOCTOR "

" Ma'am, please don't panicked. Keep patience. "

" Are you fucking serious, see his condition and you are telling me to keep patience."

They took tae in their supervision you were crying and negativity surrounded you all the negative things your mind was making but you somehow got control over yourself after some time doctors came out .

"How is my husband doctor."

" We are sorry Mrs but-.."

"BUT WHAT, WHAT ARE YOU ALL DOCTOR FOR WHO CAN'T SAVE ONE LIFE."

" Siun, I want this hospital to be vanished from here by tomorrow night understand. "

" Ok ma'am."

"Ma'am listen to us once"

" I don't want to fucking hear anything. "

" Ma'am Mr. Kim Taehung is alive but he is in coma."

" SO WHY YOU TOOK THIS MUCH TIME TO TELL BUT FAULT IS FAULT YOU OPERATER WELL THAT'S WHY HE IS IN COMA NOW."

" We are sorry Mrs Kim."

" You should be shame of yourself being a doctor. "

You went inside to see an pale and dull face of your lovely husband who was buying you ice cream taking care of you in your periods, enjoying your honeymoon but again he has to face an accident.

" Why can't give his all pain to me" saying this to yourself you again cried hard .

" Tae bear wake up fast I will ne waiting every second. "

Doctors told to bring some medicines Siun, your personal bodyguard brought them gave to doctors. After that you were sitting beside your cute husband who was not looking cute in his pale state while holding his hand and you cried by thinking why you have sent him to buy an ice cream. You didn't know how to fallen asleep.

You woke up, you were having an head ache but you found yourself in a dark room with your hand tied in a chair your hand was bleeding too cause of the tight tied rope.

"Why I am here."

" Cause of me baby."

You heard a very familiar voice but can't recognize as you were having a good headache to make you weak but you were enough strong to get control over your headache.

" Baby is having a headache I see."

" Do you have problem."

" No, it will just vanished when I will fuck you until you will cry and beg for me to stop pounding my hole cock in your tight little pussy."

" You better stay in your limits."

" No I can't Kitten,  I want you under me so badly. "

" Don't test my patience. "

" Already desperate to have my dick inside you. "

" Nah I will chop the hole fucking dick of yours and will all put them in your asshole, mother fucker."

" Aish, babygirl you gave much guts to speak over me."

" I know, you son of bitch. And after you will know me, my identity you will be able to know the reason too."

" You are the one and only psycho queen, right Yn."

" How do you know me."

"You forgot me, your prince charming. "

" Jack you!!!"

To be continued...

♥︎》"MY INNOCENT WIFE"《♥︎

♥︎》"WRITTEN BY THVAFFU"《♥︎

~"ENJOY"~

Yes guys I know I was gone for months the reasons that are told on my another account Miss_affu I have mainly two writing accounts on wattpad as I logged out of this account for the reasons told in that account but I will now continue both the account on writing. I will be using both the account as I have three different accounts on three different phones 😅🫣. Sorry for the delay. I will give a double update for the long nap. Love you my marshmallows