Pokémon emergency!

(Woman over speakers)
ATTENTION CITIZENS OF VIRIDIAN CITY. ATTENTION CITIZENS OF VIRIDIAN CITY. WE HAVE REPORTS OF POSSIBLE THIEVES IN OUR AREA. BE ON THE LOOKOUT FOR SUSPICIOUS STRANGERS.

(Auro POV)
Beaten and bruised after the spearow incident me, Ash and our new companion Misty head over to Viridian so we can heal up our pokémon in the pokémon center. There was also extra reason for me and Ash to go there so we can officially be registered for the pokémon league. However, as soon as we entered the city we were apprehended by officer Jenny.

"Hold it you three where do you think you're going with those pokémon,"Jenny said. Confused we tried to explain our situation to her.
"What do you mean it's our pokémon and as you can see they're clearly hurt so let us get to the pokémon center,"I protested. Jenny looked confused and responded with. "Oh sorry I thought you guys were stealing them just show me your IDs and you can go past," Perplexed me and Ash gave each other looks that's seemed to say to say we're screwed. "ID we don't have any we just came from Pallet Town and we-"I tried to explain to her.
"You know you're the fourth and fifth people I've seen from Pallet Town."
"Auro that means Gary is here already,"Ash said downhearted.
"Its very unusual to carry pokémon outside of pokeballs how do I know you haven't stolen it especially with no identification,"she said undeterred. "Please let us through Auro and Ash would never steal a pokémon its all a big misunderstanding,"Misty pleaded.
"Hey the two boys what are in your pockets,"she said while pointing at our pokédexes. I pulled out the pokédex and said "Do you mean this."
In awe she responded with "Yes that's perfect now we can solve your problem let's see if you're the real deal,"she said while prodding at my dex. "I'm Dexter, a Pokédex programmed by Professor Oak for Pokémon trainer Ash Ketchum and Auro L/N of the town of Pallet. My function is to provide Ash and Auro
with information and advice regarding Pokémon and their training. If lost or stolen, I cannot be replaced."Dexter replied.
"Oh our pokédexes didn't realise that was our ID but that means we should be able to get to the center now," I replied. Warning us not to shout she dragged us onto her motorbike and headed to the pokémon center.

"Hmm a wanted poster why how flattering,"Jessie said.
"Flattering this photo makes me look horrible I don't look like this,"James said while staring at the poster angry.
"You should be happy they captured the real you,"Jessie said.
"Well they'll be sorry they ever saw this face isn't that right meowth."James said. Popping out of the middle of the ballon Meowth replied with, "Meowth that's right,"

(At the Pokémon Center)
"Nurse Joy please heal our pokémon they got into a really bad fight against a horde of spearow,"I pleaded. Angry nurse Joy responded with, "Young man you should know better than to make your pokémon fight in this condition but don't worry I'll fix them up," Remembering what else we had to do I asked her, "If its ok using our pokédexes can you please register me and my friend for the pokémon league," She accepted our dexes and signed us both for the league.

After that I received a call from Miss Ketchum. "Hello miss Ketchum yeah we're at the pokémon center they're just finishing up now. Don't worry me and Ash are doing fine we also me a new trainer as well,"I reported to Miss Ketchum. She showed concern but I explained the situation and later she cut the call. Straight after that professor Oak called to see of we were ok I told him about the pidgey I caught and he said he made a bet of 1 million pokédollars that Ash would have at least one pokémon I told him that Ash actually has no pokémon apart from pikachu. After he checked my pokédex for pokémon I have seen and after that caught he cut the phone.

I regrouped with Ash and Misty around a strange mural of 5 pokémon with the most important one in the centre. "Guys that pokémon in the centre looks a lot like that golden flying pokémon we saw on top of that hill on route 1,"I said while pointing.
"Yeah you're right Auro it does who knows it could be special,"Ash added. Butting into the conversation Misty said,"Apparently there are really strong and mystical pokémon called legendary pokémon maybe that flying one we saw was a legendary," In the middle of our conversation we were interrupted by "Your attention, please. Our Viridian City radar sensors have detected an aircraft belonging to a gang of Pokémon thieves. If you have a Pokémon in your possession, exercise extreme caution."informed a woman on speakers.