6. Crybaby

Vikram's pov

"Who are you to decide, if it's important or not!!" I yelled at my secretary.

"I am ss...sorry sir, i thought it's not important and I'll inform you later" she said with tears and fear crawling down her body.

"First of all, i hate sorry and second apne yeh magar mach k ansu mere samne mat nikalna...get out.." i said throwing file in her face.

"Ssrry...sss.."

"Tum ja rahi ho ya tumhe uthwa kar bahar phekwau"

"I am going sir" by saying this she hurried out of my cabin.

"Ek se ek namune bhare pade h is company mai", i said while looking at files.

I was checking all the finance and accounts and remembered i have to go to college as i am allotted as a proxy of Shrikant ji. I stood up from chair, changed my clothes as I can't go wearing my office outfit. It's not like i am overdressed but I don't want my students to think of me as someone special. About my identity they will not come to know about me ... because like other business man I don't like my pictures getting clicked or being published in any kind of articles or newspaper,.my name is enough to make highlights.

My driver parked my skoda car in front of me. "Give me the keys" i ordered him.

He was looking at me as if i asked him to give his heart in my hand, but his reaction was valid as i never drive my car. "Sir ap kaise chla skte hai" he asked in a shaky voice.

"Hath se...and who are you to ask me this question, jitna bola hu utna karo" i snatched key from his hand and drove towards college.

As soon as i reached college, the vice chancellor was ready to welcome me but i ignored him and continued walking towards staff room.

He introduced me to all the faculties " hello everyone, meet Vikram pra..." I interfered in between and said "Vikram singh".

He continued,"umm yes yes Vikram singh, he will be a visiting faculty and proxy of Shrikant ji".

They all welcomed me but i was too busy to chat with them, i ignored them and asked to hand me time table so i can proceed for my class.

They assigned me the time table and i will be teaching only Mtech Biotechnology students and that too only one subject with lab works.

I entered the class and saw everyone was chit-chatting as it was their first day. Out of all the people i noticed only one girl.

I..I know her...she is that crybaby.
She was laughing while talking with her friends. It was my first time seeing her happy.

I have always seen her crying. When we met for the first time and even when we met for the second time and in both situations I have collided with her. I don't know it's fate, destiny whatever but seeing her cry always made my heart feel heavy and this time seeing her laughing and giggling made my day.

"Apne sapno ki duniya se wapis aa Vikram" i said to myself.

"All of you get back to your places so that i can proceed to introduce myself",i said in a loud voice. They all were staring at me and i don't know the reason.

"So my name is Vikram singh and i will be teaching you microbiology. I am here as a visiting faculty and proxy of Dr. Shrikant. I hope you all will co-operate with me", i ended my introduction and they were still staring at me.

I started teaching them and continued for one lecture and the students were exhausted, it was clearly visible on their face.

"Sirrr ..hogyaa bus..ab nahi padha jayega" they all started requesting.

"Silence!!" I shouted. Vikram shant hoja bache hai yeh i reminded myself.

"Okay nahi padha raha hu thek hai ..pr attendance to lene do" i took their names one by one but was eagerly waiting for her name.

"Arohi verma..."

"Yes sir"

"si..." As soon as I was about to take the name, I got a call, it was from my secretary.

"Sir... someone barged in your office and is creating nuisance".

I grabbed my laptop and walked out of class while listening what my secretary was speaking.

"What does he want?" I asked her.

"You sir..he is asking for you" she replied.

"I am coming" i said and disconnected the call. As soon as I entered the lift, a hand came forward to stop the lift door from closing.It was her, crybaby.
She stepped inside the lift and was panting as if she was running.

"Excuse me sir" she said in her soft voice.

"Yes, any problem", i asked her as i thought she would be having doubt related to what I taught today.

"Umm.. actually"...her cheeks were red, she was blushing but why.

"Look at me when you are talking" i said. She flinched and looked at me. My eyes met hers. Those beautiful honey coloured eyes with long lashes and puffiness under them. Her eyes were so beautiful that i could die for them.

She took out a handkerchief from her bag and said,"this is your handkerchief that you gave me when we met last time".

I just remembered that I had given her my handkerchief.

"Oh, that was not needed, you should have thrown it", i said.

She looked at handkerchief and then at me "aap isse rakh nhi skte?" She asked me in a soft tone as if she was feeling guilty for that handkerchief.

"Ap chahti hai hum yeh wapis rakh le?" I asked her looking at her eyes.

"Ji" she said forwarding that handkerchief towards me.

I sighed "Thek hai, rakh lete hai hum isse" and leaned towards her "prr..iskw bdle aap hume ky dogi?". Her face was flushed with different colours of red.

"Aaa..mai apko ky de skti hu sir hahah!!" She said and laughed in a wierd way.

"Tumhara nam" as i said the lift door opened. She held my hand and handed me that handkerchief. Her touch was like Cotton , so soft.

She stepped out of the lift and said " Siya Mehra... and sir don't forget to mark my attendance". That was the least expected thing she said.

In the midst of all this I forgot that i have to go to office..shit!!

I drove my car as fast as possible and reached company.

"What the hell is going in here" i shouted as I entered the company.

Kaisa lga Vikram apko🌚

I hope you all will like this chapter.
Ab maine jaldi update kiya h (aplogo ki author velli h) to aplogo ka farz to bnta hai vote krne ka🙊

Love you my reader's and voters.
Keep supporting me 🥺❤️.