67. Papa Vikram

*This chapter contains some scenes that might trigger you. So if you don't find it comfortable, please don't read.*

Vikram thought that keeping me away from Siya would save her from me

Vikram thought that keeping me away from Siya would save her from me. Wrong. I'll always come for her, again and again, unless I see him on my feet begging for her life. He burned my mouth and got me treated in Italy, but that doesn't change the fact that I'll never let them live happily.

I recovered months ago, but I had to act like I was still recovering because his men used to keep an eye on me. Bribing the doctor was easy work for me.

First, I killed those men, and then I came back to India, and only one person was aware of this.

I have no power to win against Vikram, but the only weapon I can use is my love. Siya. For some reason, Vikram doesn't leave her alone. He's always with her every time she goes out, but today she was alone. There was no trace of Vikram around her.

She came out of the house wearing a beautiful anarkali. She was looking beautiful, like a doll. Her beauty has always been something to admire and devour.

Their dogs were standing near the gate to see her off. It looked like she was living a happy life without me.

She was mine from the beginning. I was supposed to marry her. She was supposed to live this life with me, but Vikram is the reason why my life sucks.

I followed her where she was going, and her car stopped in front of the temple. What a good place to get my love back!

I came out of my car and went behind her. She was too happy to notice the people around her. She took blessings from the temple's priest and started Pradakshina, unaware of the fact that someone was following her.

After the fourth round, she started walking a bit faster. She suddenly turned and looked back at me.

I opened my eyes, only to find myself tied to a chair

I opened my eyes, only to find myself tied to a chair. I was feeling dizzy.

"Aaa!" I groaned because of the sharp pain in my head. and the. I remembered a masked man hitting me on the back of my head with a stone.