EPILOGUE

"Dad, look, Vansh is wearing my top

"Dad, look, Vansh is wearing my top."

Vansh was clueless about what he was wearing and looked at Vikram

"Wait what? That's your top?"

Vanshika nodded.

"So sorry, princess, I thought it's Vansh's T-shirt. That's too small to be your top."

"Vikram. That's called crop top for a reason." Siya sighed while undressing Vansh and passing the top to Vanshika.

"Even i thought it was mine," Vansh replied innocently.

Siya hugged him.

"My baby is so innocent."

"Innocent? The top has a unicorn design. How can you not identify that it's not yours?" Vanshika replies while sighing.

Vikram interrupted their conversation. "Okay, okay, now don't fight. Get ready fast because if we don't get there on time, your mamu will eat me raw."

"No, Bhai is not a monster, Vikram."

"Oh, believe me. He's more than just a monster."

After the conversation, Siya went inside the closet to choose what to wear, as it's her brother's event where he will be announced as the new CEO of Bansali Biotech Company.

"What should I wear, Vikram?"

A smirked crept on his lips.

"I prefer you with nothing but would love to see you in a black saree."

She looked at Vikram and then behind him to see whether the kids were hearing them or not.

"Besharmi jati nahi na tumhari?"

He nodded.

"Agar besharmi nahi hoti to Vanshika ke paida hone ke 5 sal bad Vansh nhi hota."

She chuckled.

"What are you going to wear?"

"If you're wearing black, then I'll also wear black."

"Great choice. Now let me change," she said, turning him and pushing him forcefully out of the closet.

Vikram scratched his head, murmuring, "She behaves like I have never seen any part of her body."

🦋

Reaching the venue, they were surrounded by reporters.

"How does it feel to witness your brother's success, mam?"

"Mr. Pratap, you knew that he was going to be the CEO; that's the reason you fixed the deal with him six years ago?"

"What do you think is the reason that Mr. . Bansali made Arav Mehra the CEO and not his own son?"