57. Shameless

18+ content ☠️
( 1 k followers ki khushi may 🌚)

I actually remember our conversation, when i asked him

"Why do you always ask for permission before doing anything to me?"

"Because I need your consent, I can't force you Siya, and once we get married, you will be mine forever, and I will not even ask you for your permission and fuck you till you faint on my arms."
[Chapter 28. Fantasy]

Ya, that's what he said. Don't tell me he was being serious that time!

Before I could ask him anything, I felt his hand move down from my neck to my stomach.

"Vikram, you told me that you'd not love me, and I've got to beg for your love, then what are you doing now?" I asked.

He leaned closer to me and slipped his hands inside my shorts. Circling over my clit he pressed it and started moving his fingers up and down.

"Uhh," a soft moan escaped from my mouth.

"I said you've got to beg for me to love you, but not to fuck you."

Is he serious?

His lips traced on my jaw. Pulling the skin he bit me softly, still pleasuring me down there.

"If you want to fuck me then just fuck me. Stop playing with me like this"

Yes, I was irritated by his behavior. He's not letting me kiss him. He's not fucking me.

"As you wish," he said, removing my shorts and panty in one go. My lower body was completely naked now.

He looked at me in the eyes and then down. I was getting hearted up just by his gaze. It's not like he didn't see me naked before, but him being my husband now is making me think erotic things.

I pressed both of my legs together, resisting his desire to see me down there.

"Spread your legs. Those are mine to admire."

My eyes widened at his words. Shameless.

I obeyed his commands as he narrowed his eyes and looked at me. I gradually opened my legs.

His lips parted. He traced my opening with his rough fingers, and his eyes were still on me.

He leaned his upper body on my wait, his one hand on my chin lifting my face and the other working down there.