51. Hell

The sight of them dancing together made my blood boil

The sight of them dancing together made my blood boil. It seemed as though all of my efforts—my patience, my hard work, and my love for her—were in vain.

I made all of these plans in order for her to marry me and live with me forever. The sole goal I had for all of this was to make her fearful. From placing Ashish in Vikram's office so he could be around Siya's father to giving him orders to hurt Siya's father enough to keep him alive. I threatened her, telling her that if I could do this with her father, I could do the same with Vikram, as I played the footage of her father, drenched in blood, fighting for his life.

Fear of losing him was visible in her eyes but I wanted to see her love for me not for him. I want her all ti myself. She was mine from the beginning.

I blackmailed her and her family not to utter even a word to anyone especially Vikram.

Arav was acting calm because if Siya. She made him swore on her that he'll will not do anything. Arav and Vikram being powerless made me feel like god.

Seeing Vikram pleading and groaning in pain was making me feel good. Siya is an intelligent girl, she didn't even left a clue to make Vikram doubt on her intentions.

But now everything is going against me. He's winning her back again. He knows I can't even touch a strand of hair in his body that's why he was being bold and danced with Siya but this time i saw Siya seeing him with love. She can't love him. I will never let her love him.

My Fist clenched seeing their proximity. I stepped forward and was ready to fight with Vikram but a call on his phone interpreted him. He went away  from Siya and taking the opportunity i dragged her with me to the room. All the way she was asking for me to leave her hands. Why do she act like this with me? Why do my touch disgust her? She is okay with Vikram touching her then why not me? I was her ex boyfriend, she ought to feel more at ease around me.

All this thought was clouding my mind like hell. I wanted to claim and make her as mine.

Throwing her on the bed and locking the door, i hovered over her.  I took her hand and pinned it over her head, pressing her legs between mine.

"Leaveee me adityaa"

Uff her voice.

"Why? you like him touching you but not me!"

I said leaning closer to her face. She snapped her head on the side, avoiding our closeness.

She Wiggled her body under me trying to release herself from my hold.