~FACTS~

Hello lovelies 🎀

The story has come to an end, but I want you all to know some facts about this story.

I was never going to publish it. I wrote it for fun and posted a reel on it, but then a person commented on my reel to publish the story. 

* Arohi was supposed to marry Arav, but then I don't know why I shipped Raj with Arohi. I guess because they share the same brain cells. 

* Aditya was supposed to be a good villain who would die happily at the end, but I love dramas, so I did him dirty😭

* This book was supposed to have only 50 chapters.

* I never thought to write a book on Arav, but then you all loved him so much that it made me write his own book. 

* Vikram's secretary was supposed to fall in love with Raj in this book. 

* The character development of Suhani Pratap Singh was not in my plan.

* Arav was supposed to go against Vikram and Siya's relationship. 

* Asha Mehra was supposed to act like a sad wife, but then I made her a cool mom. 

* Kabir's entry in this book was unplanned, but ab apni dusri book ke main lead ka promotion krne mai kaisi shrm 🤷🏻‍♀️

* And about Maple and Max. Okay so the thing was I had forgotten about Maple while writing all the dramas so i thought to give her a spotlight and I love dogs so ya maine unhe bhi dramatic bna diya😭

Thanks for all your support, votes, and comments. 
I hope you'll give the same amount of love to Longing for You the way you did in Unsaid Love😭

And at last, I want to ask you all something.

Can I post your comments on my Instagram page? Like those hilarious comments, they deserve some popularity.

Bhai tumlog ke cmmnts pdhkr mujhe hasi ajati thi😭😭

And guess what? Today I'll not say please vote and leave comments.

Ab yeh, longing for you, mey bolungi mai.

Byeeeee🦋