41. Let me take the lead

I woke up with a severe throbbing pain in my head

I woke up with a severe throbbing pain in my head. I tried opening my eyes and was blessed with the most beautiful women of my life, Siya. I was sleeping over her with my head on her chest and my hands around her bare waist. I don't know how i ended up in this position but i would like to wake up like this everyday.

Fuck, why are you seeking for attention early in the morning big boy ! 

I shook my head and looked at her who was sleeping peacefully. Her hands were resting on my neck.

I removed her hair from her face. Her pink, pulpy lips, half parted was all i was craving this morning.

I moved up and took her lips between mine softly not disturbing her sleep and then i stepped out of bed not before placing a peck on her lips before leaving because my big boy down there was in pain and the reason was sleeping peacefully. I sighed and walked towards bathroom for cold shower.

🦋

I came back after a not so quick shower and was about to check on Siya but she was not on the bed. My eyes roamed around the room only to see her standing on the balcony, air hitting her wavy and soft hair making it blow up. I walked and stood behind her. Her soft hair feathered my face leaving a fruity fragrance in my breath.

She flinched sensing my arms around her waist but relaxed after knowing it was me. I placed a kiss on her cheek, resting my head on the crook of her neck "Good morning meri jaan".

She placed her hands over mine, soflty rubbing the side of her cheeks to mine and placing a peck on my nose "Good morning Vikram". She replied in her sweet, honey like voice.

"It's beautiful isn't it !" She said while looking at the view but my eyes were only looking at the beautiful creation of god who was in my arms.

"Hmm

"Hmm...but not more than you"

She chuckled "Vikram, you can't compare nature with me."