❗HUGE WARNING PAGE❗

❗❗❗❗❗❗❗❗❗❗❗❗❗❗❗❗❗❗❗❗❗❗❗❗❗❗❗❗❗❗❗❗❗❗❗❗❗❗❗❗❗❗❗❗❗❗❗❗❗❗❗❗❗❗❗❗❗

❗ WARNING! PLEASE READ!!!! 

Listen up everyone, don't say I didn't warn you. This story isn't a typical book, it's a crack book. I wrote it for fun.

There are gonna be uncomfortable moments so be aware of it! I wrote it while being embarrassed by myself but because it was also funny and so silly so I enjoyed this shit lol

❗ STRAIGHTNESS SHIT- I know all this straightness shit is filling the beginning of the story but I wanted it to go from "straight" guys to denial and to accepting themselves. so the first episodeS will be with straight shit but some time to time good gay and embarrassing stuff and will continue to be WAY GAY. So stop complaining about this "straight shit" and "I'm done with this shit" I also warned in the warning page.

❗ Also Black Pink x BTS, NO! I DON'T SHIP THEM! I love them both very much and I needed a girls' group for the straight shit. Just continue reading and you'll understand that I didn't make them the bad guys.

❗ ANOTHER THING! BODY SHAMING & UNAPPROPRIATE MISSIONS- I know BTS guys are really rude towards girls and speak really not nice, and shaming their bodies. also I know the missions are kinda too much, but it's the beginning of the story and it will change with time, ALSO the missions thing it's crack, and my cousin told me many missions he had to do, so some of them are actually true. The body shaming, sorry if it offended someone, this is how guys talk.. sadly... I don't support it, BUT PLEASE consider that they are in college and they are still not mature and it's so clear in their personalities, and I like CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT! So consider it.

❗ OTHER SHIPS- last small thing, NO I don't ship other members, I'm main Taekook and Yoonmin shipper and also Namjin. THAT'S IT! Saying "this author is secretly shipping jikook and write taekook book to gain reads" because I wrote one small flirting scene between them doesn't make me a jikooker or any other ship. AND PLEASEEEE!!! it's not like jikooker don't write books, so if I was a jikooker I wouldn't waste my time and write a book about a ship that I don't support. SO NO! I'm a fking taekooker and yoonminim! 

I write flirting/ cute moments between members to "feed" my readers cuz I know I have a variety of shippers reading my books, some taekooker but also jikookers, some sope but fine with yoonmin, some ship all 7.

❗ Bottom line, you see this book isn't your type, just exit, as an author, it's no fun to see abusing comments. I don't expect MANY people to like this book, I know it's hard to process, many scenes here are a huge WTF. This is what I planned, I wanted a book that was silly and stupid, and I like making my readers feel a rollercoaster cuz for me when I was a reader I enjoyed being in a rollercoaster of feelings.

❗ You don't like?! continue to the next book in your library I'm sure you have many amazing books in your reading list cuz Wattpad is filled with amazing and talented authors!

Enjoy reading and have a good day❤️

- Roro🌸