× 5 ×

woow! 5k readers?! I'm blessed!!!!!

Thank you all for reading my story!!!! Enjoy the shitty chapter!

words: 3503

~🐰~

/ Third person /

"Do you wanna do it again?" Jungkook bit his lower lips and threaded his two hands into the other's pants. Taehyung felt the cold big hands touching his naked ass inside his sweatpants.

"Do you wanna do it?" he mumbled cutely and looked into Jungkook's eyes.

"Well... your moans turned me on... so let me hear it again" the younger caressed the hole softly and Taehyung whimpered lowly.

He nodded and that was when Jungkook took it as a cue to push his finger inside. Taehyung gasped and clenched his fists on the other's shirt.

Jungkook stared dizzyingly on the older, noticed how beautiful he looked when moaning so close to his face. He decided to insert another finger inside and went a little deeper.

"Mhmm..." Taehyung mumbled and moved his crotch a little, bumped into the younger's.

"T-Tae... you make me hard like this..." Jungkook murmured and continued to play with his fingers inside, went deeper and opened them like scissors.

"T-there Kook... there..." he moaned and whimpered, grabbed Jungkook's shirt tightly.

"Where? Here?" Jungkook pushed his fingers roughly into the prostate, which made the older shout out a loud moan.

"Y-yes! Yes!"

The younger didn't stop and threaded another finger inside, there were 3 fingers. His other hand massaged Taehyung's ass cheek.

"Take your dick out Tae" Jungkook demanded and Taehyung obeyed, pushed his pants down to his thighs. His dick twitched and pre-cum was seen.

Then, he took the younger's dick out too. Jungkook felt a soft touch on his member, "what are you doing?" he asked silently.

"Look how hard you are-" Taehyung chuckled, "my moans did that?" the brownish haired boy smirked teasingly. 

Their eyes looked into each other, they could see themselves inside the apple of the eyes. Jungkook smirked too and let the older pump their dicks together.

"Shut up drunk ass- look at you begging for my fingers" he pushed roughly inside and Taehyung groaned with a low "f-fuck". 

They both started to moan and groan a little louder. The alcohol controlled their whole body and thoughts. They totally forgot where they were and who was with them. It felt like a moment that didn't really happen, like... an illusion.