× 17 ×

YOUR BITCH IS BACK! woho!!!

I'm so happy to be back, fgs 😭

I missed you all so much!!!!

Sorry for making you all wait! I swear I felt terrible... you don't deserve to wait this long 😥

I'm still very busy.. next month is gonna be more free for me so I'll update often... but the next two weeks I'm gonna be super busy 😭😭  god help me please... 

~PREVIOUSLY~

Jungkook asked Taehyung to break up with Rose.

Jimin kissed Yoongi in front of Yumi in the hallway's college. Which made Yoongi threaten him in the janitor's closet

Taehyung dyed his hair to blonde. Also, he saw Jungkook's project 'brighter than the sun'

Jay came back to the picture and tried to get Jimin back to him. Jimin told him that Yoongi is his boyfriend.

Jungkook seduced Taehyung with a kiss in the college's shower. And then he kissed him before sleep which made Taehyung break down and give him a mission to make him feel good.

Jimin teased Yoongi and gave Jungkook a mission to give him a hickey. Which made them fight in Yoongi's room but it ended kinda nice with Yoongi saying 'fight for me'

~PREVIOUSLY~

I actually think maybe you should read the last two paragraphs in chapter 16, I mean Yoonmin's and VKook's moments, how the conversations went...

but if you are too tired then it's TOTALLY understandable 😂 hope my little Previously helped u enough

words: 3950

~🐱~

/ Jimin's view /

Oh god. Oh god. Breath Jimin.

I still was hugging Yoongi, my head hid into his neck and my arms around him. I completely froze.

He just asked me to fight for him, right? My ears heard it perfectly! it isn't a lie!

Slowly I moved back only to meet eyes with him, "what?" I let out with a very small voice, my brows frowned and I felt fear inside me, fear that maybe I've heard wrong.

He stared back at me, he was pausing like he was pondering about his answer. "you have a point..." he finally said. His arms were holding my waist and my hands on his shoulders. "I was kinda confused recently because of you, a week ago I was straight but actually you're kinda right... so... congratulation Park Jimin, you changed something in me" he released my waist which saddened me, and inserted his hands into his pockets.

"Really?!" I had the biggest smile. I can't believe it! I have a fucking chance with him! with Min Yoongi!

The only straight guy that made me fall in love with.