× 13 ×

I'm so sorry guys...

some of you said that Jimin 'raped' Yoongi... 

I don't think it's rape... Maybe it's sexual harassment but I don't think it considers as rape...

Anyway, I don't want to hurt any of my readers... I don't want you to feel uncomfortable...

I don't support rape or any of these... 

So I'm really really sorry...

Edit: So I changed the scene a little so it will be less triggering... but Jimin still pushes himself into Yoongi cuz he gotta make Yoongi realize his gay-side... I chose Yoongi 'straight' and Jimin 'confident gay' concept cuz I wanted to try it. If you don't like it then skip it or stop reading... thank you and have a great day!

Hope this chapter will be better maybe... I don't have confidence anymore lol

~PREVIOUSLY~

They had a party in Seventeen's house. Jungkook got a mission to give a hickey to Taehyung. Jungkook called Taehyung to his room and they ended up having sex. Taehyung got disappointed in himself and told Jungkook not to make any interactions with him.

Jimin got drunk and mad and sucked Yoongi's dick.

Jin and Namjoon had sex but Jin got mad at him.

Hobi made a deal with Jungkook, that he must defeat Justin Way if he wants two tickets for IU concert and not to do another month of missions.

~PREVIOUSLY~

words: 3922

(is it a short chapter? ^)

~🐯~

• Same day, Saturday, 6 pm

"He's so stupid" Taehyung said while laying down on Jimin's bed.

"Such an idiot" Jungkook said while sitting on Yoongi's bed.

The two talked at the same time but in different rooms. Let's focus on Taehyung first:

"What?" Jimin cocked a brow, "about who are we talking?" he asked while looking into his phone, moving his finger up and down in someone's Instagram's profile, someone specific.

"About Jungkook!" Taehyung glared at his friend who laid next to him, "you didn't listen to me at all?! what the fuck are you doing anyway?" he looked at the other's phone, his head moved closer to his head.