× 14 ×

AN EARLY UPDATE FOR CHRISTMAS!!!

so because I can't send all of you presents then this is my lil present for you all!

hope you'll like it! :D

MERRY CHRISTMAS! OH OH OH!

~PREVIOUSLY~

So Jimin knows about Taekook's lil thing.

Jungkook and Taehyung talked and decided to stay friends.

Jimin and Yoongi had their very erotic kiss scene and Jimin came :D

Oh and Hoseok thinks Taehyung wants Jungkook's carpet.

  ~PREVIOUSLY~ 

words: 4258

~🐱~

/ Third person /

Yoongi stared with wide eyes at the pink haired boy who was slowly walking closer to him with a smirk.

Yoongi closed his eyes and sighed, "fuck off" he mumbled.

Jimin's eyes widened and his legs stopped, "huh?" he let a small surprised voice.

"I gave you what you wanted right? so fuck off now" the older raised his head, gave him a scary glare.

Jimin felt his heart clenching and his brows frowned.

"Out I said" Yoongi demanded with his heavy voice. He noticed the shocked young boy, "out!" his voice was loud, went into Jimin's ears and made his body shudder.

Jimin's face fell down, he stood there for a one second and ran out.

Yoongi gulped, he turned and put his hand on the table, leaned on it. His face still was shocked, maybe one second ago he showed his confidence and anger but he still was shocked.

Confused.

He looked down at his bulge. He got this because of... Jimin?

No way. there's no fucking way!