☆ | 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐈

O N E
_________________________

"I'm a good, good girl who needs a little company."

Hide Away - Daya

_________________________

══════◄••❀••►══════

I hate this.

I hate the fact that I'm starting a whole new school year in a whole new country. And to make matters worse, I'm two weeks late.

Hopping off from my motorbike, I turned the engine off and removed my helmet, hooking it on the bike clasp. I walked out of the parking lot and walked straight ahead.

I looked at the massive school I transferred to, Violet Imora High, running my hands through my hair.

It was gorgeous. Two tall silver gates with a big sign that has the school name on it. Two large pillars were on either side of the huge three-story building with loads of plants around the bottom. The two front doors were mahogany and long with two silver handles.

There were many windows on the building, and in front of it, a huge fountain that some students were sitting around. The building was tall with vines scattered all over the wall, creeping up.

It was surrounded by walls that had vines covering the whole thing.

As posh as the name sounds, it was a regular school, which I had to beg Aunt Nikki to send me to. Since she was loaded, she wanted me to go to a fancy private school, but my past experiences with them haven't been the best.

Everyone was either just as rich or pretended to be rich just to use me for my money.

It was traumatising, having to switch schools just because I was betrayed by people I called 'friends'.

I pushed the negative thoughts away, focusing on what was important.

I was supposed to meet the secretary for my timetable, locker number, and the other shit.

A once in a while feeling, anxiety, hit me like a ton of bricks as I stepped closer to the school.

What if they don't like me?

What if I get made fun of?

What if they think me a tosser and nobody wants to hang out with me?